E cig retailers in Kansas City area?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

Is there anyone in the Kansas City area that sells e cig supplies. My wife and I here in KC for the night and one of my 510 attys went belly up. That leaves me with only one until we get home.

So if there is any place we can pop in where I can pick up another atty, or maybe whatever....please let me know.

Thanks

quasimod

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Joplin, MO - USA
There may be a mall kiosk, but this time of night your only option is to go to one of the truckstops. Map them to see if the distance is do-able for you, and call first to make sure they have some:

Flying J Travel Plaza‎ (probably your best bet, I know they carry njoy starter kits)
1300 North Corrington Avenue, Kansas City -(816) 438-7600

Travel Centers of America‎ 100 North Broadway Street, Oak Grove, MO‎ - (816) 690-4115‎

Sorry about your bad luck! I bet you bring a few spare attys along on your next trip! :D

EDIT: Neither of the njoy products will fit on a 510 battery w/out an adapter, so you'll have to buy the whole kit. Unless you have an 801 battery, because the NCig is a penstyle that I believe fits an 801 battery (I've read it's a very loose fit and it leaks, but it works), the NPro is an RN4081, exposed bridge, tiny reservoir in a tiny cartridge. You could always "dip" with it... ?

Last edited:
]

Sorry about your bad luck! I bet you bring a few spare attys along on your next trip! :D

That's the problem. This is not just a trip. We are moving across the country. I was terrified of ordering anything within a few days of leaving for fear of what may or may not happen to it. So, when my spare 510 atty died a few days before we were to leave...I figured I would just see what I could find on the road.

We are covering 8 states in 5 days. I figured I should be able to find something. Besides, I still have one 510 and three 902 attys (for my 902 manuals), so I have something to vape. However, I only have a 510 PT and the PT is really handy when driving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread