• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

E-Cig South - Anniston

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transient

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2013
Alabama, USA
Hey everyone! I just wanted to drop a line and give a short review of a B&M I just visited. E-cig South is located beside Heroes in Anniston (actually it's more between Jacksonville and Lenlock) and was about a 5-10 minute drive from my place in Jacksonville. I've been seeing it as I pass through a few times and have been looking at their website, which doesn't really show half of what they have in stock, though after visiting, I understand why and it totally makes up for it! They have just about anything you can think of. For someone who shops specifically online most of the time, I was impressed. Liquids, Halo, Mad Alchemist, Mister-e-liquid, Cyclops Vapor, Space Jam, and an extensive list of other companies, an insane amount of different ego batteries, clones - Hades, Nemesis, King, Chi You, Magneto, K100, KTS, pretty much all of the Innokin stuff, Every Protank you can think of, Clearos, cartos, Nautilus coils, Nitecore chargers, GOOD QUALITY batteries, Efest, Sony, Samsung, Kanthal wire, drippers, and on the way out even noticed a drill sitting in the corner, like a legitimate drill press. They have a full tasting bar, free coffee and water, restrooms and friendly staff and great service to boot! All of this for prices on par with anywhere online. I talked to who I'm assuming is the owner, Ken, he was super cool and helpful and told me to stop by and hang out again, which I will definitely be doing! I had no idea such a gem was basically in my back yard! Much love to E-Cig South, you guys are doing it right!

:vapor:

Last edited:

TXTrinity

Aug 6, 2014
Arlington, TX USA
Hey Ya'll!!! Sorry, I had to stop and say Hi! I know I'm in Texas and all but I'm Anniston born, Alabama bred. :) I can't say I remember much if any of where we lived. My Dad was stationed out at Anniston Army Depot before being transferred to Ft. Sam Houston in Texas. Anyway, how is Anniston? Can ya'll share pics? I hope to come over that way in the next year or two but its been a long, long time... :)

ROLL TIDE!
TxTrinity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread