E-Cigarette Forum Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trbobitch

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
trbo......blogspot.com
In other news, I figured out the thing with having to submit a post twice over at QSMB... If someone else posts a comment while you're typing yours, it shows you the comment after you hit submit, without submitting yours. Then it gives you the option to submit yours. Hope that makes sense lol.

Mudder

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2010
Canada
WOW!! That other place is just....well.... WOW!!

I am amazed and I applaud anyone who has the stamina, will power, and determination it takes to quit cold turkey, and succeed at it. I only wish I could have done it that way. Alas I am weak, I have no will power what so ever. Not to coffee, not to chocolate, and not to food (when I've tried quitting cold turkey or otherwise).

I keep nic flavored juice on hand, along with no nic juice. For the most part I vape the no nic stuff. At times I cave and go back to my 5 mg nic juice for a day or two. I'm getting there. I don't think I'll ever give up vaping tho. Summer is ok. I can find lots to do and stay busy, and can go hours without vaping. But, I need to stay busy to do that. Winter will be a different story, as there is only so much I can do to keep busy. I just can't get passed the hand to mouth thing. I'd rather vape than stand in front of my fridge or pantry. Serious lack of will power, I'm a whimp.

The best part about vaping for me is that, even tho I am still getting a small amount of nicotine (so technically I guess I'm still an addict), is that I no longer crave tobacco smokes. Even when others around me are smoking. I smell better, I breath better, my cloths don't stink, my hands don't stink, my family is happy, and my doctor is happy with my health. Personally I will continue to classify myself as a smoker (even tho I may not be one in some peoples eyes) till I can stay away from the nicotine for more than a full year. I think if I can get that far, then I'll be in the clear. I'd never be able to get there tho without the help of ecigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread