Status
Not open for further replies.

MagnusEunson

Bearded Super Villain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
Behind you
I don't know where I got nicquid from but I didn't come up with it. I did use it earlier than the threads proposing alternate names here. And there was some European company using niquid, I just prefer the "c" in there.

And then - as usual - the debate devolved into "no fun" land and zero-nicquid and no-nicquid and yada yada. *head desk*

-Magnus

LibertariaNate

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
Utah
I don't know where I got nicquid from but I didn't come up with it. I did use it earlier than the threads proposing alternate names here. And there was some European company using niquid, I just prefer the "c" in there.

And then - as usual - the debate devolved into "no fun" land and zero-nicquid and no-nicquid and yada yada. *head desk*

-Magnus

Don't feel bad... Just glad I kept my suggestion of "aqueous stimulant solution" or A.S.S. to myself...

MadmanMacguyver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
Dallas Texas
for those who may care I am Officially NOT reccomending Alldatadiy...I have been made to wait over a week for a correction to a mistake in their database on a 91 Mazda MPV(the wifes minivan) they not only sent me the wrong engine size but also still the same issue in the first place a 91 does not have a vacuum advanced distributor...its electronic...:-x:censored:

its a shame really...when I worked at a shop we never had issues w them sending incorrect info when we requested a correction...but I guess that's the difference between a 20 dollar for a year subscription for 1 car and a 300+ dollar a mo subscription for everything under the sun...Meanwhile I guess I will have to go get a haynes or chiltons book (both of which I detest) since the wife needs it to get to dialysis...

Last edited:

scinsc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
USA
For being one of the winners Magnus won his choice of a hand painter Drip on Demand in our 'Design your DoD' contest. WTG Magnus. Please send me your choice and shipping information and I will ship it ASAP.
Here is his winning entry. :thumbs:

65.jpg

hobotivo

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
The land Down Under
hey hows it going down there hobo...?

Pretty good... Winter's coming to an end which is nice. Watching the hurricane and hoping it doesn't hit New Orleans too hard. Just made a new convert to e-cigs (still doing my bit!) and dropped in here to see what was new and find a few newbie threads for him to read.

I do hope you're all well? Best wishes to anybody who remembers me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread