Status
Not open for further replies.

Taledus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2014
Tennessee
e-Cigarette or mod hard waterproof case

I am not being compensated for this review in any way...

History
I ordered this thing Monday night (4/7) and got this beast in the mail today (4/10). Shipping was somewhere around $5 to my area. I like to carry around atleast 4 flavors with me at all times, and I needed something that would accommodate, and VaporKings was the only place I could find something like this. I searched for a decent case for my stuff at several vendors, and even wasted money on several other soft style cases.

Experience
My tanks (Anyvape Davide) are slightly smaller than my mods (smok Telescopic ZMAX), and I am going to have to put something under 1 side to keep them from shifting around as much. Also I am unable to keep the mod in 650 mode and tank together without having to take the tip off for my mod to fit in this case...this is something I knew ahead of time as on the site it lists the dimensions.

Pros
That being said, this thing is PIMP! Very hard plastic exterior, with fluted foam inserts inside. My mods do not move around at all while in the case. Don't consider this as an expense, but an investment! While a little pricey it is well worth the money in my opinion.

Cons
The only downside I see for some people is that it only comes in black, but I prefer black.

Price
$24.95

Dimensions
Internal Dimensions: 7.88" x 3.97" x 1.55"
External Dimensions: 8.8" x 5.18" x 2.08"

Note
I went to leave a review on the VaporKings site for this and it gave me an error page. When I went to fill out a contact form to let them know about the error I got another error page. I called and left a message to let them know of the issues I experienced with the site...but don't let that deter you from buying one of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread