E-Cigarking XL Battery Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tazmnaz

Verified Member
Feb 28, 2015
Winnipeg, MB
My vapor zeus e-cigarking kit with xl battery has not performed up to standard at all. I get 1.5 - 2 hours max out of it. I did just send the support an email and expect that I can probably send it back for replacement, since it was ordered just in February.

My question is, after reading the threads, it seems like a common issue and being in Canada, the shipping cost and turnaround time is higher and longer. Is it better just to live with it the way it is? Any recommendations as to ask for an alternate replacement? Thoughts?
I would be amazing to have it last 6 or even 8 hours, but if I have to keep sending it back for replacement and being without, I am not sure if that is the best in the long run.

My vapor zeus e-cigarking kit with xl battery has not performed up to standard at all. I get 1.5 - 2 hours max out of it. I did just send the support an email and expect that I can probably send it back for replacement, since it was ordered just in February.

My question is, after reading the threads, it seems like a common issue and being in Canada, the shipping cost and turnaround time is higher and longer. Is it better just to live with it the way it is? Any recommendations as to ask for an alternate replacement? Thoughts?
I would be amazing to have it last 6 or even 8 hours, but if I have to keep sending it back for replacement and being without, I am not sure if that is the best in the long run.

Shoot us an email at support.Vapor4life.com. or fill out the contact us form at the bottom of the front page of the site. We will gladly send a replacement :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread