E-Cigs and Vaping ARE BAD FOR YOU!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im a day from 3 weeks tobacco free and couldnt be happier! Ive gotten one co worker off analogs and hes moving right along! Some ppl just look at you funny when you vape, i getta kick out of it when i vape at a gas pump! lol I take a vape then put it in my pocket and ppl see the vapor but see nothing in my hands! Im getting my lung capacity back now and back in the gym thx to ecigs! They are one of the best inventions to date! Forget an iphone! Ill take my eGo over it any day

MrClouds

Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
US, SoCal, OC
My doctor told me the same thing. He didn't know much about the e-cigs but he told me that if they got me off cigs he was all for it. He also said he would research it himself. I hope he does. He even examined my e-cig and let me vape in his office LOL He is a non smoker himself and says he still struggles with wanting cigs. He was very interested. I hope other doctors will take an active interest. It would be great to have them endorse this.

That's pretty cool. Spreading vaping awareness.

Hopefully Ill gain less dependency to vaping and soon it will be just for fun! That's the goal. As of now its becoming a hobby.

clark0574

Jan 29, 2013
USA
"Big Tobacco" will try to shut down anything that poses a threat to their cash cows, which is why the FDA (whom I believe is in bed with Big Tobacco) is trying to ban it. Another example is Chantix (the smoking cessation drug). Although Chantix didn't totally work for me, I tried it and it did lessen the smoking crave drastically and it did work for many many people. Therefore, you started seeing bad press about this drug...Big Tobacco has billions of dollars to line the pockets of our crooked government! Oh, by the way, I've been vaping for a week and totally quit cigarettes after day 3 (and haven't gained a pound).

Koman

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2010
lv
"Big Tobacco" will try to shut down anything that poses a threat to their cash cows, which is why the FDA (whom I believe is in bed with Big Tobacco) is trying to ban it. Another example is Chantix (the smoking cessation drug). Although Chantix didn't totally work for me, I tried it and it did lessen the smoking crave drastically and it did work for many many people. Therefore, you started seeing bad press about this drug...Big Tobacco has billions of dollars to line the pockets of our crooked government! Oh, by the way, I've been vaping for a week and totally quit cigarettes after day 3 (and haven't gained a pound).
Agreed, they are greedy and want it all for themselves.

MonkInsane

ECF Veteran
Good Thread. For a moment I thought you were another ignorant uneducated poster when I saw the title - laughed when I read further! LOL

I've also done a ton of reasearch (How I discovered this Forum :) ) since I got my E-Cig - especially on CASAA's website, never before. In fact if it wasn't for one of my friends getting one - I'd probably still be on the analogs.

I Love my Ego-C & Pleco Clearomizer (Rebranded version of T3 for South Africa as far as I know), and got of the analogs 1 day after starting vaping.

It is such a pity that the goverments of the world are more interested in protecting big pharma and big tobacco than they are with their populations welfare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread