E cigs love hate relationship ramble

Status
Not open for further replies.

rebar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2011
iowa
Iv been vaping longer than I can pinpoint. About 3 years.

I'm still vaping 24mg juice. Stupid.. Yet now, I'm so sick of being attached to these devices I'm tempted to throw them in the river.

I guess this a stupid thread. I know I need to gradually decrease my nicotine but I don't have the patience to spend time researching new flavors. Its a love hate relationship.

Can someone throw me a bone regarding flavors? Is there a honest review site? Or whats the latest rave flavor?

Thanks

Sheldon27

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2015
Have you tried Charlie's chalk dust juice line? True berry sugar and knife is a good flavour.

Virgin vapour black cherry marshmallow is what I treat myself to at Christmas!

Vampire vapes pinkman and Heisenberg flavours are soooooo good!

Digbys mums custard is beaut!! They do an aniseed flavour that's amazing aswell!

Reactions: rebar

rebar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2011
iowa
Have you tried Charlie's chalk dust juice line? True berry sugar and knife is a good flavour.

Virgin vapour black cherry marshmallow is what I treat myself to at Christmas!

Vampire vapes pinkman and Heisenberg flavours are soooooo good!

Digbys mums custard is beaut!! They do an aniseed flavour that's amazing aswell!

No I haven't tried any of them. I'm so busy with my job, possessions, and life, its hard to find time researching everything on my mind. I appreciate the suggestions Sheldon.

I wonder if it's the high nic juice that's giving me the bad taste? It reminds me of that ash tray morning mouth back when I was a smoker. Or is it my aspire tanks and aspire atomizers?

So there's no honest untainted ejuice review site? Something like amazon's reviews?

Holy cow.. Its been 5 years iv been vaping! How the years fly

Last edited:

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014

I'm still vaping 24mg juice. Stupid.. Yet now, I'm so sick of being attached to these devices I'm tempted to throw them in the river.

I guess this a stupid thread. I know I need to gradually decrease my nicotine but I don't have the patience to spend time researching new flavors. Its a love hate relationship.

Can someone throw me a bone regarding flavors? Is there a honest review site? Or whats the latest rave flavor?

Thanks
I could never find a flavor I liked, only ones I could tolerate. It appears now that the problem was too much flavoring. When I started DIY I quickly discovered what I like best is a bare minimum of flavor. My mix uses 1.5% flavoring.

rebar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2011
iowa
I'm reading allot of people are getting burnt taste with the aspire mini after only a few days. This must be my ashtray taste.. Aspires quality control sucks.

Is there a better alternative coil? Or do I really need to throw my aspire mini's away? And suggestions for new mini tank? I bet this is a trend. Aspire builds them well in the beginning.. Then quality control decreases to sell the new tanks..

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas

Thanks

Why is it stupid? I, too, vape 24mg e-liquid and have no intention of cutting back.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
Have you considered getting a more powerful/efficient setup? I'm not sure what the tanks you're using are like, but when I switched to rebuilding my coils, in a dripper at around 0.7ohm, at about the 20-25watt range, the increase in efficiency led me to cut my nicotine down to 12mg from 24mg while keeping my juice consumption where I like it, about 3ml or less per day. It also led me to realize that I like less flavor in my liquid than most commercial juices have. In the beginning, instead of buying all new liquids, I just "cut" the ones I had with pure vg, reducing the nicotine and flavoring.

Reactions: rebar
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread