...E-Hookah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

reallango

Sep 22, 2009
I don't see any E-Hookah at that site.

As For a true e-hookah I would think part of the point would be not to use your basic atty setup since sharing an atty between multiple people would likely kill it quick.

I'm trying to see if I can't work out a hookah type setup from a cheap fog machine. So far it gets too hot and expels too much unvaporized liquid. which I'm now thinking maybe use the e-liquid reservoir to pass the vapor through as to kewl it and filter out the unvaped liquid in effect returning it to your reservoir.

I had no idea that these were so popular until my favorite e-cig company started selling them this week and I did a little research. So yes, apparently there IS now an electric, dual-hose Hooka available for purchase. I've got a page on it, but apparently I have to make 15 posts before I can put the link here (I get the reasons - I just hate these roadblocks).

So anyway, you can see what I'm talking about at smokingfuture.com. It's not the page I wanted to send you to directly, but I placed an ad on there about it - so you'll see it either way.

Pretty cool idea, but I only recently got into e-cigs at all. Probably be a while before I drop $300 for an e-hooka. ;-)

I had no idea that these were so popular until my favorite e-cig company started selling them this week and I did a little research. So yes, apparently there IS now an electric, dual-hose Hooka available for purchase. I've got a page on it, but apparently I have to make 15 posts before I can put the link here (I get the reasons - I just hate these roadblocks).

So anyway, you can see what I'm talking about at smokingfuture.com. It's not the page I wanted to send you to directly, but I placed an ad on there about it - so you'll see it either way.

Pretty cool idea, but I only recently got into e-cigs at all. Probably be a while before I drop $300 for an e-hooka. ;-)

$300 8-o.... For an e-hooka 8-o.... Now that's rediculous and I thought the SD was bad at $150+(for a battery).Some of these companies just want to rape the vapers communities we need to fight back and show them we don't have to put up with it. :-x
Now seeing this inspires me to get to work to finish the E-Hooka, I've started a couple of months ago, that your everyday person can afford and you won't have to worry about carts or those factory attys that break all the time. Stay tuned and it will not look like that, it will be more for the average person to use on a desk top in an office or at home single hose.
If people want something that look like you can smoke dope out of they can buy that. Not a pretty picture to show the children when they see it sitting on the table. Just my opinion!!! I've gotten very conservative over the years.. :cool:
Plus this kinda funny that the web site and the person who posted this info have the same name ... Looks kinda like a plug for his site and product... I could be wrong... but that's in violation of the forum rules if true.

Last edited:
Well, I dropped about a $100 for my E-cig kit and 10 cartridges, which I thought was pretty good. You seem to know something about building these things. I smoke 'em but can't build em. :) I don't know what the going rate would be, but either way, I'm stilll an e-cig virgin enjoying my new smoking freedom. I suppose I really don't need to worry about the Hooka for now anyway! ;)

Well, I dropped about a $100 for my E-cig kit and 10 cartridges, which I thought was pretty good. You seem to know something about building these things. I smoke 'em but can't build em. :) I don't know what the going rate would be, but either way, I'm stilll an e-cig virgin enjoying my new smoking freedom. I suppose I really don't need to worry about the Hooka for now anyway! ;)

As you go through the learning process you'll find other vaporizers that you might likeand want to try. Just remember to shop around and ask plenty of questions to other members. When I first started I spent a bunch of money and found out later I overpayed. But that's all in the learning process...lol

Bubo

ECF Veteran

Only $100? Yeah, you are still a vapin' virgin! :D (j/k!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread