E-Juice Contest.....Take a look and see how you can win!!! TELL YOUR FORUM FRIENDS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Hey Everybody!!! READY! SET! GO!!!!!!!!!

It's Amber here and I am hankering for a good contest...How about you?

So here is what you gotta do...
Post your dream E-juice (with the recipe)...

Winners will be selected at Random!!! I will post the winners December 5th!!!

Please note that this is a USA contest only..(Unless you are military and have an APO or FPO shipping address. We can ship to military installations outside the United States)

I can't wait to see what you dream up.

chargingcharlie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2014
MA
Strawberry Rhubarb Cobbler
60pg/40vg
6mg

3% Strawberry
5% Rhubarb
5% cake
A drop or 2 sweetner
Thanks for the contest!

(Can't find a Rhubarb flavoring) :(
I have been looking for over 2 years for a Rhubarb cobbler.

Thanks for the contest and Happy Thanksgiving!

I remembered your post when I just saw this rhubarb flavoring http://www.vaperstek.org/rhubarb-flavor/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
Hi, Amber. :wub:

Here's something from browsing your website...

100% VG Nic and VG USP, your VG Banana DIY Flavoring, some Rum DIY Flavoring, some Banana Cream DIY Flavoring (unless you have something else to make it creamy), and maybe some Cotton Candy DIY Flavoring to sweeten it if needed. You could add Distilled Water if it needs to be thinned more. I'd take mine at 6mg/ml. :D

I'm thinking that the PG in the mix from the Rum DIY Flavoring would be minimal (like 1% to 2%) because your site says it "is a very strong flavor". The Banana Cream DIY Flavoring would probably add the most PG. I selected from DIY things I saw on your site. If you have something else to make it creamy (or like a pudding), without much PG (like a Concentrate or Super Concentrate), that would be best for me. I think I'd be OK with 5% total PG, or maybe a tiny bit more, but less is always better for me.

I'd have to leave it to you to work out the percentages, based on your experience and taste, and what you use to make it, but it sounds yummy to me.
:)

Thanks for the contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread