E-Juice Contest.....Take a look and see how you can win!!! TELL YOUR FORUM FRIENDS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chargingcharlie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2014
MA
Here's my entry, and thanks for the contest!
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 87

renilyn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
My favorite (after I chased this flavor for a VERY long time - as it was a B&M juice I just HAD to have. Then I finally got it and realize I have a very bad sensitivity to one of the flavors! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol) is my Eleanor...

All TFA flavoring:

Honey Dew - 8%
Cantaloupe - 8%
Watermelon - 6%
Pear - 2%
Sweetener (optional) - 4%

Thank you for the contest opportunity!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALL!

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
I noticed the VG Pomegranate DIY on your website and thought Eeeew. We had pomegranate trees near my house when I was a kid, and I was always told that you cannot eat them. They fell to the ground and rotted every year. But after seeing VG Pomegranate DIY on your website, I decided to Google pomegranate to see what it tastes like. I learned that many people love to eat them. They are said to be both sweet and tart, reminding some people of Cranberry juice. Also, that Pomegranate is sometimes mixed with Honey. So...

Honey Pomegranate

VG Pomegranate DIY
Honey Flavoring DIY

And maybe for those of us who cannot vape PG, there may be a way to make it with your VG Maple DIY, or a different Sweetener; something else that is PG-Free (or very low in PG, like a Super Conc mixed at 1%) to add that Honey taste. I'm not familiar with Pomegranate, so I don't know how a Maple Syrup taste would mix with it.

chargingcharlie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2014
MA
The OP says 5 Dec - guess we're just waiting for the official announcement now.
Maybe she's testing out all the new recipes and has gone into vape overload.
No hurry here - I'm not planning on going anywhere.

I'm not in a hurry either, I was just wondering if it was announced somewhere else. There are a lot of great suggestions in this thread. If they had a Black Friday sale they could be swamped too. That said...I placed an order for two 6-pack samplers last night to try their flavors out :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Hey You guys!!! I have the winners for you. And thank you thank you thank you for understanding my user error.

The winners are below:
All I need from you is an email sent to dawnsflavors@gmail.com with the following information:

Subject: Dream flavor contest winner 30ml
Body: Name and shipping address...strength of nicotine...and your winning recipe.

Drum Roll:
#7 Stacy 1
#9 marc63
#12 liblue1
#28 renilyn
#30 100% VG
#8 rbeckys

Congrats You guys!!! I can't wait!! Check out our Christmas Contest!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread