E-Juice Contest.....Take a look and see how you can win!!! TELL YOUR FORUM FRIENDS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
this is going to be neat..we get to try our own juice...fun!

Yep, I'm excited and nervous about it at the same time. Not having any experience with mixing I keep wondering how good I guessed on the recipe.
I've been thinking that if it turns out to be good it might push me a little closer to DIY.

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
Hey You guys!!! I have the winners for you. And thank you thank you thank you for understanding my user error.

The winners are below:
All I need from you is an email sent to dawnsflavors@gmail.com with the following information:

Subject: Dream flavor contest winner 30ml
Body: Name and shipping address...strength of nicotine...and your winning recipe.

Drum Roll:
#7 Stacy 1
#9 marc63
#12 liblue1
#28 renilyn
#30 100% VG
#8 rbeckys

Congrats You guys!!! I can't wait!! Check out our Christmas Contest!!!

WooHooBanana_zpsa1c13f06.gif

Thanks!!!

Just came checking today to see how it was going. :D

this is going to be neat..we get to try our own juice...fun!

I know. I didn't know what to expect. :laugh:

Gratz to all the winners!

Last edited:

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
I have been enjoying my creation (I got it the other day).....vanilla orange....it's very good and I am sure it will be even better next week....

Vanilla Orange sounds good! :)

I received the VG Maple Pomegranate today, from my win on Post #30. It's certainly different. :laugh: Kinda Sweet and Tart. I've never tried Pomegranate of any kind (real or vape), so I didn't know what to expect. I dove right in and didn't let it steep. It's made with their VG Maple DIY and VG Pomegranate DIY. Amazing Vapor. It has a surprising Throat Hit, too. Very Dark juice, so I'm using it in my Dripper with a fresh build, for easy cleaning. I have it on a straight Mech right now, but I think I'll put in the Kick II and try different Watts. Having 30ml is great so I can try it now for a little while, and let it steep, having plenty for later.

For anyone who may want to try this, it's rather thin, even though it's 100% VG, so it would work very well in pretty much anything you wanted to put it in.

Thanks for the juice and the insanely fast mixing and shipping. :thumbs:

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Just wanted to post about how my Cinnamon Blackberry turned out.

At first I was able to taste the cinnamon - just enough to let you know. Could tell something else was in there but wasn't tasting the blackberry even though I know that's what it is cause I can smell it. Played with the watts and got a small hit of the blackberry. Overall taste was ok but not full. Figured either my taste buds were off or it needed a bit more blackberry flavor. Had a couple friends try it - they couldn't figure out the flavor but thought it was interesting. I kept taking a few puffs every so often for the next few days and the taste stayed the same. I put it aside for a couple days. Picked it up last night and took a hit - much better on the blackberry part. Still not quite strong enough (I like strong flavor). Maybe will get stronger with a bit more steep time. Overall I figure the end result is pretty good for my first attempt at coming up with a recipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread