e-juice flavors

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by kr1104, Oct 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. kr1104

kr1104 Full Member

We are noobies wondering where to get the best ejuices and what flavors/vendors are among the faves. Thx for any and all input!

2. genghishahn

genghishahn Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nicoticket is my number one: Custards Last Stand, Gravity, and Betelgeuse are ridiculously good. My 3 all day vapes. Clark's a great guy to boot.

The Vapor Chef is darn good too. His Carmel Apple and Unicon Poop are my favorites.

sent from a monstrous screen with an itty bitty keyboard

3. deanthemachine

deanthemachine Super Member ECF Veteran

I just ordered some Uniform Poop from VC yesterday and I am excited and hopeful to see what the buzz is about.

kr, threads like this seem to be posted daily. Check out the E-Liquid forum here and you will get a lot of suggestions.

4. carrielsal

carrielsal Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I live the French vanilla from my local vape shop. I ordered Custard's Last Stand after reading all the reviews this week.

5. Hexebus

Hexebus Senior Member Verified Member

I normally just buy from a local B&M that makes their own and it's pretty good. But I have Beetlejuice and Custards Last Stand from Nicoticket, both are very good. Also, I just bought Queenside from Five Pawns, it's excellent.

6. MamaBird

MamaBird Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

My all time faves are juices from Alice in Vapeland (just ask for extra flavor if you are relatively new to vaping), and The Plume room. I also like a few juices from fancee juice, but they are a bit on the pricey side for me so I don't order often from there.

AiV-I recommend the "everything" sampler if you can swing it, but if not, B+W Cookie, Lemon Loves Cake, A Quiet Morning... well they are my faves, but I like alot of the flavors from there.

The Plume Room- Candied Cavendish, Buttery cinnamon sweetroll are the two I can't live without, but again, great vendor with lots of high quality juice choices

7. spaceballsrules

spaceballsrules Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Check out this thread from a few days ago - http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...636-renowned-ejuice-flavors.html#post11086526

My post in that thread (post #8) is the same as I would reply here. The suggestions in there from the other members are also pretty spot on.

Keep in mind that taste is very subjective so just because a lot of people like a specific juice or vendor does not mean that you will like it. Also, preferences as to what types of flavors also varies greatly. Some folks like tobacco flavors, some like menthol, some like fruit, some like dessert/bakery....it just depends. My suggestion would be to try lots of different types until you find your personal profile preferences. At this stage in your vaping, stick with sampler sized bottles until you find your "WOW!" flavors. Enjoy. :D

8. TyrannyUnleashed

TyrannyUnleashed Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I'll add to the Nicoticket train. Order any of the flavors and you'll find out why he has a loyal following...

H one N one has become my weapon of choice to fight off analog cravings...:)

9. Mark Anthony

Mark Anthony Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Take a look around Mt Baker Vapor.... Prices are low and flavors are good and plentiful. For every $15 ordered you get a free 15ml sample. I recommend cinnamon bun!!! :vapor:

10. madqatter

madqatter Ultra Member ECF Veteran

+1 Mt Baker (lots of customization options)
    +1 Five Pawns (Queenside WHAT.)

I like some of the Mister-E Liquids, too.

11. Thunderball

Thunderball Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I Highly suggest going out of your way to a local vape shop. They generally have a "test bar" or "juice tasting area". Spend a couple of hours there and get something that you each enjoy.

I would venture out after that and check out the link that "Spaceballrules" gave you above and order some samples. Both of you get a good little LR 510 or LR 306 dripping atomizer (5.99 each at MYVAPORSTORE) so you can test these juices..as they will enable you to wash them out with water, blow dry (by mouth if you dont mind) and test some more.

The most critical thing to a new Vaper is the juice and topper ( tank, delivery system).. ,Please get something you enjoy. GOOD LUCK !!

12. chikkaccino

chikkaccino Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm also with the "go to your local shop" crowd. I didn't even know my area HAD a vape shop until I came across this forum.

I'm a complete newbie just quitting analogs for the ... Well, I've lost count how many times I quit, longest was 5-6 years.

Best flavor I tried out of them all was Mr. Good Vapes "Moon Sugar" ... tastes like a sugar cookie. Yum!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

13. madqatter

madqatter Ultra Member ECF Veteran

For anyone who needs assistance:

Locating a brick & mortar vape store in your area:

1. ECF E Cigarette Store Locator
    2. Vapor Search USA
    3. Yelp (search for vape, vapor, vaper, vaporizer, etc.)

Check out the Yelp ratings & reviews on stores, too. They can be informative.

14. toddrhodes

toddrhodes Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I've gotten all of my juice up to this point from MyFreedomSmokes.com. Good stuff, but I ordered some juice from Pink Spot juices (Swagger and Peanut Butter Cup) as well as I found a site that sells AliceInVapeland juices so I picked up some Zombie Apocalypse from them. Can't wait to try them. We also have a local place, JuiceMafia.com that is opening a store in town and I ordered up some Turkish Tobacco and Thin Mint from them. I prefer caramel-flavored juices and minty ones, usually combined together :)

15. Angiebubs

Angiebubs Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have tried about 20+ and my top favorite is Virgin Vapors (Went through the same thing as you trying to figure out who had the best) I was vaping for 1.5 yrs from one local vapor shop...they had good e liquids but wanted to see what was out there.

Virgin vapors flavors are all organic, no colors added, and delish!

Velvet Cloud Vapor is also a good vendor.

16. Wildflowers69

Wildflowers69 Super Member ECF Veteran

I also like the Plume Room-vaped right out of the mailbox- not fond of Mt Baker, Mr E, EC Blends or Zues so far.

17. The_fourthamigo

The_fourthamigo Full Member

Halcyon and classified are two of my favorite juice makers. Always heavy in my rotation.
    When I drip I like to throw some five pawns gambit and queenside in on occasion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. gayhollly1

gayhollly1 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

+ Mt Baker, great prices and customer service. Very fast shipping. Cinnamon roll is wonderful.

19. DaveOno

DaveOno Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

So far, I tried a few bottles from 2 newly opened Vape shops in the Jersey Shore area. Wasn't impressed. It seems like a snow cone, with the flavor poured on top? Nothing special. As if they got PG/VG, nic and 50 flavor bases. No craftsmanship.
    Then I got a Halo tobacco sample pack. Wow.:2cool: No snow cone effect here. All the flavors are complex, rich, thick. Out of 6, I like 4 enough to reorder. I have the gourmet samples on their way.:vapor:
    I found a few things us newbies should remember. After quitting stinkies, our taste might go away for a week or 2. Then it returns. If you don't care for a juice, put it aside, and sample it again days later. It steeps and might morph the flavor into something you love. And although I smoked 1 brand of cig for years, I now have 4 tanks, 4 flavors, and switch every 10 minutes!! (or so it seems). Point? Don't be searching for the ONE flavor. Search for additions to your "Flavor Harem."

20. easyE45

easyE45 Full Member Verified Member

Halo Tribeca is my favorite right now. Tried Halo's Prime15 and Torque and those were alright but I love Tribeca. Just ordered a few juices from mountbakervapor. Ill update after I try them!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.