E-juice help needed: Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

tfraley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey guys,

Hoping you can give me a hand, Seems I’ve been making bad decisions when it comes to juices.

I’m relatively new to vaping (2-3 Months)
Using a Tugboat(.23ohms) with a flagship mod.

So far out of all the juices i’ve bought I can only say that I would and have bought the following multiples times.

• Young berry Crunch: Nice juice
Flavorful all day vape of cereal and sweet berries. Similar to Cap'n Crunch Berries cereal.

• Apach’i: Halcyon
APACHI - A uniquely delicious blend of natural peaches and apricots, topped with our signature "lychee-like" accent. This flavor tastes natural through and through. An easy choice for your new all day vape

My problem is, it seems when I try things at my local vape shop certain things taste good, however after taking them home and putting them to some new cotton and coils. I realise I don’t ….

Examples
Unicorn Puke, tasted great at the shop along with Rocket Pop.

I’ve also picked up some MBV

• Berry Creamy: the berry didn't taste half, bad but the creamy part made it un vapable to me.
  • Hazelnut coffee: Can't vape this just not right.
  • Had my own mix made strawberry cheese cake, cheese cake was the key here didn’t taste any strawberry at all.

I know it takes some trial and error, but man why do things taste better in the shop. I also do 0Nic could this affect the flavor? I know most in the shops have some.

Need some help have more juice I don’t like then I do. I also have steeped everything (dark, cool storage) for at least 14days

tfraley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thank you all, This is basically what I was thinking so using the equipment (tanks) at local shops aren't cutting it because they taste different in my dripper. @wraith504 thank you for your concern, I have been doing this for a few months and have taken every safety promotion along with asking specific advice in these very forums.

With all that said was hoping for fellow members suggestions based on the few juices I liked and disliked.

tfraley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
At my local B & M you can try out any of their juices using you own dripper. I would see if you can do that. Makes the process of finding new flavors easier.

Thats cool, the two closest one by me, one uses tanks and the other uses a hookahs..
Would be awesome if one of them let me drip them..

tfraley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I understand exactly what your going through and its been the same for me. I try one at the store and think it's really good, get it home and think what the heck is wrong this tastes like crap, lol, I hate that.

Thanks, I don't feel so crazy now

glointhedark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Antelope, CA, USA
As far as Mt. Baker Vapor goes, I have found that, for me, the longer I can let creamy/custard type flavors steep, the better I like them. I would give the Berry Creamy more time before I write it off.

I also like to keep some vanilla or custard on hand to mix with flavors that I am not overly fond of. To my taste, this can make a "meh" flavor, or one that I do not particularly like, very vapable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread