E liquid and allergies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mari

May 5, 2009
Hi everyone! I'm pretty new to the whole vaping thing, my husband and I just ordered our first e-cigs yesterday :) We definitely want to go with e-liquid, but I noticed on the Johnson Creek website that people with nut allergies should not use their products. I haven't seen it anywhere else, but as I'm mildly allergic to tree nuts, I'm a bit concerned. Does anyone know if that's a standard thing for all liquids or just specific brands/flavors?

Thank you!

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Hi Mari, Johnson's has some juices with nut flavoring. If you are allergic I would take a pass on them. You have to remember that these are not sterile labs, the nut flavoring could get mixed in other flavors. They are being good supplier's by being honest with you. Go down to the bottom half of the front page on this site and check out all the suppiers. Ask questions in their forums. As far as I know it is not a common problem. But do read the discription of each juice for a nutty flavor like the 555 Flavor.
Most of the suppliers order thier liquids premade or tailor made for them. Johnson makes their own. Juicy Juice lets you mix it yourself! Welcome to the world of mad scientist's.
Good luck with your e-smokes.
Mary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread