E-Liquid and Measurements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
USA
I have read on this forum about the approximate amount of e-liquid people use. I estimate my usage at 3ml per day then I was not so sure since I will take liquid out of different bottles on most days. I looked up the amount of drops in one ml. 20 drops from a standard dropper=1ml. For people using 3ml you use 60 drops per day.
I have taken a bottle and marked lines on it and want to use it for one day to see exactly how much I use. I do not want to use too much!! On the other hand I may not be using the 3ml I thought I was.
20 drops does not sound like very much but that is the standard measurement for 1ml.

Shortstuff116

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Bellingham, MA
The number of drops per milliliter varies considerably. It depends on the dropper you are using, the viscosity of the liquid you are dropping, the temperature of the liquid and other minute but adding variables.

I can use one dropper I have and it would take 36 drops of PG to make one ml. I can use that same dropper and it would take 26 drops of VG to make 1ml. I can use another dropper and the number of drops would differ but remain proportional.

It has been discussed many times before and the "average" vaper uses about 2ml per day, but there are some that use less and some that use as much as 6ml per day. The amount you may use per day also depends on may factors/variables too. A person vaping at 5v will use more juice than someone vaping at 3.7v. A person using a 510 may use more juice than someone using a KR8 model.

The only way that I can be sure of exactly how much juice I'm mixing is to use a syringe.

:thumb:

Tuesday

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
USA
The number of drops per milliliter varies considerably. It depends on the dropper you are using, the viscosity of the liquid you are dropping, the temperature of the liquid and other minute but adding variables.

I can use one dropper I have and it would take 36 drops of PG to make one ml. I can use that same dropper and it would take 26 drops of VG to make 1ml. I can use another dropper and the number of drops would differ but remain proportional.

It has been discussed many times before and the "average" vaper uses about 2ml per day, but there are some that use less and some that use as much as 6ml per day. The amount you may use per day also depends on may factors/variables too. A person vaping at 5v will use more juice than someone vaping at 3.7v. A person using a 510 may use more juice than someone using a KR8 model.

The only way that I can be sure of exactly how much juice I'm mixing is to use a syringe.

:thumb:

Thank-you for the information Shortstuff :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread