E-liquid at Kwik Trip ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coersum

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2010
Beaver Dam WI
So yesterday, we were on the phone with one of our 3 local Kwik Trip and figured we'd ask just in case if they had "electronic cigarette liquid"...to my surprise the guy said no BUT that they were going to in a few weeks...

Now I don't know if they guy just didn't understand what I mean but I put it pretty clearly so never know... Now we'll just have to see the prices and variety/quality. With millions of e-cig users in the USA, why wouldn't they...

PS: for those that don't have them, Kwik Trip are a branch of gas station, with no fee atm etc, big place (the walmart of gas! lol).

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
So yesterday, we were on the phone with one of our 3 local Kwik Trip and figured we'd ask just in case if they had "electronic cigarette liquid"...to my surprise the guy said no BUT that they were going to in a few weeks...

Now I don't know if they guy just didn't understand what I mean but I put it pretty clearly so never know... Now we'll just have to see the prices and variety/quality. With millions of e-cig users in the USA, why wouldn't they...

PS: for those that don't have them, Kwik Trip are a branch of gas station, with no fee atm etc, big place (the walmart of gas! lol).
Yes I know about Kwik Trips. Interesting. They have a local ecig shop in Menominee Falls, WI. The prices are higher than online. The local cig shop in West Bend has Janty eliquid. The last time I looked was over a year ago. It was 20.00 for 15mL bottle.

I make my own e-liquid so I am not dependent on vendors.

Coersum

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2010
Beaver Dam WI
Yeah, prices I guess won't be the best but there is hope (still better than analogs). What I like is the exposure a more advanced e-cig system is getting is such a common store. By more advanced I do mean something else than just preffiled stuff, ppl will see more flavor choices and will be more willing to give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread