E-Liquid Bottle replacement for easier refill

Status
Not open for further replies.

eemiely

Oct 29, 2016
Oceanside, CA
So I bought 3 120ml bottles of e-liquid from a e-cig smoke shop recently and I love the flavors but hate the bottles. It is very inconvenient when trying to refill my vape.
7ab6e09b93647f9857a3600b958b9844.jpg

Does anyone know where I can buy 120ml refill bottles with maybe a squeeze tip so I can refill my vape easier without spilling oil all over the place? Something like the photo below but in a bigger size bottle (120ml preferably)
d55ee2b1bf44eb26c912568dde9a3560.jpg

Maybe online or something? I don't even know what the type of bottle I'm looking for would be called. As well as being a big size bottle it also needs to be a small tip to be able to fit in my vapes tank!
3ce32743d4a3ebf038198f2fddf0598a.jpg

Recommendations and suggestions are very much appreciated!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Katdarling

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
Just a note on terminology - I think it's better to call it juice or eliquid than oil (which it isn't - oil is quite dangerous to inhale).

To get to the point, you're looking for dropper bottles, although glass bottles with droppers are called the same thing so it can get confusing. The first place I'd check is wherever you usually buy your vape gear. Vape shops, especially online ones, often carry dropper bottles, though not necessarily in the 120 ml size.

If you want 100 120 ml bottles, you can find them at dropperbottles.com. Somehow, I expect you don't want quite that many.

You might consider yorker caps. I really like them, although the yorker tip is a bit thicker than the one in your picture:

https://www.amazon.com/Boston-Round...F8&qid=1488745793&sr=8-3&keywords=4+oz+yorker

Or you can find 100 ml dropper bottles, if that would work:

https://www.amazon.com/babysafe-Nee...qid=1488745934&sr=8-2&keywords=100+ml+dropper

Or pairs of 60 ml ones:

https://www.amazon.com/60mL-LDPE-Pl...88746269&sr=8-3&keywords=60+ml+dropper+bottle

30 and 50 or 60 ml dropper bottles are often available through vape shops with a DIY section.

The only thing I can't seem to find is exactly what you're looking for, but perhaps you can find something in this mishmash that would suit you.

Just as a side note, bottles made of LDPE or HDPE are safer. PE or PET bottles can leach and it's better not to use them more than once.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Glass is great for longterm storage of any eliquids, flavorings, etc. So why not leave most of your eliquids IN the 120mL glass bottles it came in? Just buy a few smaller (maybe 30mL or 50mL) dropper tip LDPE bottles like you want and refill them from the glass ones. Many vape shops should have them to buy.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Heartland vapes sells some: 50ml Bottles (100 Lot) - Certified

I have glass brown bottles for my unflavored liquids and I use a small funnel that came with my flask to fill the plastic bottles that I prefer. Something like this: Amazon.com | Small Stainless Steel Flask Funnel: Alcohol And Spirits Flasks: Flasks

You can take the little dripper tip off the plastic bottle, place the funnel into the opening, squeeze the air out of the plastic bottle, fill the funnel and slowly release the bottle so it pulls the liquid down from the funnel into the bottle.

Repeat until you have filled the plastic bottle to your satisfaction. :)

Reactions: dobroeutro

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
I personally like glass droppers and have no problems with filling tanks like the Melo III Mini or the Baby Beast. They do make pointier glass dropper or you probably might like some of the Unicorn or Gorilla bottles they have now.

I'm in sympathy with the OP. It's not the pointiness that's a problem for me, it's the fact that juice clings to the outside of the dropper and dribbles off all over the place as I'm trying to fill my tank.

Like pretty much everything else in vaping, it seems to be entirely a matter of personal preference. Glad to hear they work for you.

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
That looks like the hard plastic squeeze bottle. I don't like those. I like the softer plastic. Easier to control.

I've never spilled from the soft plastic. I guess it's whatever works for each person ;)

Works fine as long as you pay attention and do not unscrew the whole cap when you go to fill a tank! LOL

That is what I get for watching something on the screen and not what I was doing.

Reactions: Robino1

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Works fine as long as you pay attention and do not unscrew the whole cap when you go to fill a tank! LOL

That is what I get for watching something on the screen and not what I was doing.
Yikes! With the soft bottles that I linked, it's harder to get that dripper tip off the bottle.

When I was using the Vivi Nova tank, there were a couple of times I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing and unscrewed the Nova base instead of the whole thing off my PV. Fun times! Not.... ;)

Reactions: SteveS45
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread