E Liquid Recipe Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

NiburianElf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
This is a great idea. I am trying to figure out how to make an app for android that would allow you to have a recipe book all in one place. It is tricky trying to figure out how to manage all the flavors. If you find certain plugins that allow you to tag flavors that could be a cool way to sort.

Johnnysb

Moved On
Sep 25, 2013
San Jose, CA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Linkspammer

D.WILL

Nov 21, 2013
sin city
This is my recipe that I made up I call it America's 5th its the top 5 fruits in America

Strawberry @6%
Mango @ 4%
Banana @ 4%
Watermelon@
5%
Orange@
7%

To me this is the best juice I made I know the % is a lot but what's good about diy is that u van use what ever percentage u want

So let me know what u guys think

Happy vaping God bless

Reactions: GlacierBabe

zmbgzus

May 12, 2014
USA
Great idea for the site. Excellent work ty :)

However. ......Calculating mixes accurately takes % imo. As each drop is ever changing, there's inconsistencies with the drops method. Correct calculations require accurate measurement. .1 .5 1ml etc.

I can not feasibly use any recipe based on drops.

Smurf Balls by Zeus Juice: Clone

I mix 40/60 PG / VG 20% flavoring

10% Sweet Cream
6 % Blueberry
4 % Strawberry

Koeikan

Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Seattle
Is the last update from 2011? Is the owner still around?

Because I like this idea, but I think there's room for improvement in the execution and lots of possible feature enhancements. I'd seriously consider setting something like that up (~60% likely to follow through as it stands currently) and would be open to joining forces (I'm a dev).

EDIT: I'm seeing some ideas before my post... if the owner isn't not around anymore, feel free to summarize the good ideas and PM me... I'll be glad to stea... use them.

Last edited:

Jovey

Jan 24, 2015
within my own thoughts....
Oh i just love this recipe book, so thank you for all the work you put into it and i cannot wait to learn more about DYI!! :) Not sure if anyone has been able to come close to Jon Wayne ejuice, but it's my ADV and i'm praying i can get a recipe for it soon....or i'll have to take it on and i'm still new, so it may not turn out so well! lol

Thanks again for this recipe book....i just LOVE ECF!!!

biz

Feb 24, 2011
se iowa
Bookmarked, Thank you for the efforts and results!
Hi, I just found this forum. Yea for me!
I am going to attempt to clone the Milkmans Milk. I don't have (neither do my friends)
Skills at discerning " taste".
I finally got some flavoring sand just about ready to start. I think it is similar to mothers milk, moose milk & milk n honey. Yeah, wide variation. I need to learn about the most common additives, ie smooth, marital, sweet eft. Any ideas how I can do that in a nutshell?
A last request, how do I bookmark on an iPad? ( yes, I am a senior)

jthegolfer

Feb 25, 2014
Ames, IA, USA
I've been doing DIY for a little over 4 months now. Lets just say I haven't bought pre-made/ commercial juice this YEAR!!! I've got a few recipes that seem good, but also seems like they could be better/ have a "wetter/ juicier flavor". I originally started making single flavor juices but I've found juices that are 2 or 3 contrasting flavors typically turn out better. I'm stumped as to why this is. I've tried almost everything I can research online to try and get a green apple even close to MBV. Anybody know what vendor flavoring they use or if its a additive that I'm missing. I thought adding TFA-sour would take CAP's green apple and add that sour apple punch to it but it basically smoothed out and muted the green apple part. Anybody else having trouble with green apple? Blueberry im starting to figure out but its still not spot on. Im shake n vaping and using a ultra sonice cleaner to steep. Anyone got a solid green apple recipe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread