E-liquid stores in San Antonio, TX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestrictedAccess

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Deep in the Heart of Texas
I'm heading to San Antonio this weekend for a funeral, and my bottles of Volcano e-liquid are getting low. I don't think they'll last the weekend. I would order more, but even if I paid extra for 2 day shipping, I don't think it'll get here in time (is Saturday even a business day?).

A few months ago I came across a website with a list of physical e-cig and e-liquid sellers, and I could swear I saw one for San Antonio,but for the life of me I can't find the site or the store again. Is there anyone who knows of an actual store in San Antonio, or at least a website listing stores in the U.S?

RestrictedAccess

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Deep in the Heart of Texas
don't get too excited, it looks like it's just a collection of WEB PAGES for ecig suppliers. NOT actual stores you can walk into.

Although that would be nice...

I think it's a mix of both, actually. For example, there's a listing for a place in Dallas that I think is an actual store. Unfortunately, it looks like the place in San Antonio is NOT an actual store.:(

AngelBunny

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
McKinney, TX
I think it's a mix of both, actually. For example, there's a listing for a place in Dallas that I think is an actual store. Unfortunately, it looks like the place in San Antonio is NOT an actual store.:(

Eric, the owner of Vapor Station, used to be in DFW and was nice enough to deliver some things to me here in McKinney. He may be willing to do the same in SA...

SteelJan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2010
Austin, Texas
www.youtube.com
Oh you are way out in the sticks, down on the Mexico border, hundreds of miles from e-cig civilization. The closest possibility to where you might find anything is San Antonio, about 250 miles north of you. And yes, I see they have a Planet K in San Antonio like Lagster posted and several malls. But you say you cannot leave Laredo. Of course, if someone in San Antonio mailed you something, it might get to you overnight or in two days.

I think your best bet is to contact an e-cig supplier, order what you need, and ask for overnight shipping. I originally picked AwesomeVapor.com to buy from because I'd seen they had helped out a couple of stranded travellers just this way and so that kind of customer support deserved my business. I'll bet most US e-cig suppliers will do the same, it's going to be pricey for the overnight shipping, but it sounds pretty dicey about when you are going to be able to get out of there.

Best of luck. Welcome to huge old Texas, lol.

bander68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Conroe, TX
If you're going thru houston on your way, there's a vendor in katy just off of I-10 called Electronic Cigarettes of Houston who works out of his home. I bought my first ego from him, and he's willing to take an order over the phone and let you pick it up at his house.

The only place in SA I know of for sure is a mall kiosk@ the river center mall, and I don't think they sell juice.

bmac2189

Nov 2, 2011
San Antonio
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread