E-liquid stores in San Antonio, TX.

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by RestrictedAccess, Jun 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. RestrictedAccess

RestrictedAccess Full Member ECF Veteran

I'm heading to San Antonio this weekend for a funeral, and my bottles of Volcano e-liquid are getting low. I don't think they'll last the weekend. I would order more, but even if I paid extra for 2 day shipping, I don't think it'll get here in time (is Saturday even a business day?).

A few months ago I came across a website with a list of physical e-cig and e-liquid sellers, and I could swear I saw one for San Antonio,but for the life of me I can't find the site or the store again. Is there anyone who knows of an actual store in San Antonio, or at least a website listing stores in the U.S?

2. mini_art

mini_art Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Try this, it is a map listing of stores in the usa
    VaporSearchUSA

Vapor Station is in San Antonio TX

3. Dubs58

Dubs58 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Cool Site !! Thx

4. Jonmo1

Jonmo1 Super Member ECF Veteran

don't get too excited, it looks like it's just a collection of WEB PAGES for ecig suppliers. NOT actual stores you can walk into.

Although that would be nice...

5. RestrictedAccess

That's EXACTLY the site I was trying to find. Thank you so much.

6. RestrictedAccess

I think it's a mix of both, actually. For example, there's a listing for a place in Dallas that I think is an actual store. Unfortunately, it looks like the place in San Antonio is NOT an actual store.:(

7. mini_art

mini_art Vaping Master ECF Veteran

You might call them in San Antonio, sometimes a vender will help out a travelor even if it isnt a brick and mortor store. There are some really great vendors out there,

8. ChuckB

ChuckB Super Member ECF Veteran

What direction are you comming in to SA from? I'm in Uvalde (west of SA on hwy 90) and can fix you up with some juice. I mostly do home mixed, but have a few Magma and Volcano carts and a couple of bottles of store bought too.

Would be happy to help out a fellow vapor.

9. AngelBunny

AngelBunny Senior Member ECF Veteran

Eric, the owner of Vapor Station, used to be in DFW and was nice enough to deliver some things to me here in McKinney. He may be willing to do the same in SA...

10. LagSTeR

LagSTeR Full Member

11. SteelJan

SteelJan Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oh you are way out in the sticks, down on the Mexico border, hundreds of miles from e-cig civilization. The closest possibility to where you might find anything is San Antonio, about 250 miles north of you. And yes, I see they have a Planet K in San Antonio like Lagster posted and several malls. But you say you cannot leave Laredo. Of course, if someone in San Antonio mailed you something, it might get to you overnight or in two days.

I think your best bet is to contact an e-cig supplier, order what you need, and ask for overnight shipping. I originally picked AwesomeVapor.com to buy from because I'd seen they had helped out a couple of stranded travellers just this way and so that kind of customer support deserved my business. I'll bet most US e-cig suppliers will do the same, it's going to be pricey for the overnight shipping, but it sounds pretty dicey about when you are going to be able to get out of there.

Best of luck. Welcome to huge old Texas, lol.

12. bander68

bander68 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

If you're going thru houston on your way, there's a vendor in katy just off of I-10 called Electronic Cigarettes of Houston who works out of his home. I bought my first ego from him, and he's willing to take an order over the phone and let you pick it up at his house.

The only place in SA I know of for sure is a mall kiosk@ the river center mall, and I don't think they sell juice.

13. bmac2189

bmac2189 New Member

A new store just opened in San Antonio called Vaporescence. It's off Perrin Beitel and 410. It's really nice, prices are good, and customer service is great. Check it out: Vaporescence - eCigarettes, Accessories, US Made eLiquids

14. ErrantVandal

ErrantVandal Full Member

I gotta swing by that place. I'm at Blanco and 410.

15. Caver

Caver Full Member

Cool!

Now if we could just get one in Austin!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.