Status
Not open for further replies.

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
Quick look at vapingzone he does not carry that battery size..

On the vz vv tube 510 mod...

Well built varible volts but limited to 2.5 amps so your voltage is limited by the size of ohms of carto or atty. Built that way as to protect users from killing the coils.

I use mine from time to time. It produces a ton of vape. I run it at max and let the device limit the volts based on the carto I am using. My main pv is the vz 6 volt mod at 6 volts...a real work horse.

I like the throat hit produced by 6 volts using the vz 6 volt mod. The vv does not produce as much power as the unregulated vz 6 volt mod.

It depends on user what is best for him or her.

Hope that helps....rick

AzPlumber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Arizona
Quick look at vapingzone he does not carry that battery size..

On the vz vv tube 510 mod...

Well built varible volts but limited to 2.5 amps so your voltage is limited by the size of ohms of carto or atty. Built that way as to protect users from killing the coils.

I use mine from time to time. It produces a ton of vape. I run it at max and let the device limit the volts based on the carto I am using. My main pv is the vz 6 volt mod at 6 volts...a real work horse.

I like the throat hit produced by 6 volts using the vz 6 volt mod. The vv does not produce as much power as the unregulated vz 6 volt mod.

It depends on user what is best for him or her.

Hope that helps....rick

Thanks Rick that's a big help. I'm not a big fan of the high voltage heat and my sweet spot is 2ohms with a fresh battery at 4.2v so that's a bit over 2 amps. A 2.5 amp regulated mod would suit me just fine. I might just pick one up and see how I like it.

I was hoping VZ was just out of stock on 14650 and I had found an all in one supplier for hardware. If the concentrated flavorings also work out, I will be set.

Thanks again Rick

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
Thanks Rick that's a big help. I'm not a big fan of the high voltage heat and my sweet spot is 2ohms with a fresh battery at 4.2v so that's a bit over 2 amps. A 2.5 amp regulated mod would suit me just fine. I might just pick one up and see how I like it.

I was hoping VZ was just out of stock on 14650 and I had found an all in one supplier for hardware. If the concentrated flavorings also work out, I will be set.

Thanks again Rick

I thinks the vz vv 510 tube mode would be a good choice for you then. A boost over an ego battery makes a big difference

louielouie

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2011
South Carolina USA
www.vapingzone.com
We are going to release 5ml bottles only of the flavorings we have right now on Wednesday at noon. There will be 3 - 5ml bottles released on the Real Cig flavor, the rest will have 5 – 5ml bottles released.

We are only selling what we have on hand. Some of the flavor concentrates are not in yet (in transit). The flavors not in stock will show on website out of stock...

DIY-Flavoring-Alcohol Base | E Liquid Flavoring-Alcohol Base - E Cig : Joye eGo & eGo-T | Boge Leo | Cartomizers | E-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes | eGo Tank

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
I am horible at reviewing a flavor either I like it or I dont.....

I have tried realcig..wensten..desert ship...virginia flu cure..honey flu cured..and tobacco blend.

Any one of them could be my all day vape...

My favorite to this point is the honey flu cured tobacco a nice hint of honey to go with the tobacco

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread