ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Arizona
Thanks for all the orders.

We packed them up as fast as we could.

Let's hope you receive them by saturday so you can start mixing them

Thanks...louie

Just placed my first order with VZ and glad to see a few of the new tobaccos were still available. I am working on a job in the sticks all week, leave early am and get home late so I feared I would miss out. I also picked up a VZ VV tube only mod with a couple of batteries, sounds like it is a nice vv mod and will work out great for my needs. Not familiar with the Bud Atomizers but my wife thought they looked interesting and ordered a box, anyone have any experience with them?

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I did receive my flavors today and you are right. The bottles are full to the brim. They smell very good. I have to admit that I am not a fan of tobacco flavors but the Real Cig does actually smell good. It does not have that weedy type smell to it that most others do. I am looking forward to trying them. I am headed out of town tomorrow so it may be Tuesday before I am able to report back.

I will say that the Real Cig, Cherry and the Cream smell like they will be excellent. I am not so sure if the Caramel Mocha will be for me or not yet though.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
I did receive my flavors today and you are right. The bottles are full to the brim. They smell very good. I have to admit that I am not a fan of tobacco flavors but the Real Cig does actually smell good. It does not have that weedy type smell to it that most others do. I am looking forward to trying them. I am headed out of town tomorrow so it may be Tuesday before I am able to report back.

I will say that the Real Cig, Cherry and the Cream smell like they will be excellent. I am not so sure if the Caramel Mocha will be for me or not yet though.
Salem, I hope you really enjoy them, as much as I do..Have fun...:)

AzPlumber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Arizona
Its not a real biggy and not bragging but the 7 ml flavor bottles were filled to the top.

Closer to about 7.6ml

Sitting back waiting for the reviews

Thanks Louie

Thanks Louie, at 2.5% that's an additional 24ml of finished liquid. My order shipped out today and will post my thoughts when they arrive.

louielouie

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2011
South Carolina USA
www.vapingzone.com

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
Noooooooo lol I just said that I could not report here until Tuesday. I will be taking these with me :)

I just don't have a laptop so will have no net access.

I did not know there was such a place anymore without laptop and internet....lol

Oh....good hate to see you have to go so long with out trying them.

Look forward to your reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread