Cyrus Vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
Bay Area, California
I posted this "over there" but wanted to put it here for our vendor's perusal:

An update on Real Cig:

Picked it up this am for my am vape, after getting tanked yesterday for my birthday

Delicious. Delicious. Delicious.

Flavor description remains the same:: cigish/tobacco-ish, delicate, slight sweetness, smells and tastes like a fresh pack of cigs with a tobacco shoppe twist, very aromatic, totally unoffensive. There is a SLIGHT perfumey-ness to it, but in a good way (for once!). Its not like cheap men's cologne, more like tobacco shoppe perfume. You'll see what I mean. I can't see anyone hating this, even if they don't like it. This could easily be an all day vape.

The one place I probably disagree a bit with JimiD is, I'm not quite going to call it quits on my juice stash

I have managed to put together some blends that I love, and I'm pretty much strictly a tobacco guy, or mentholized tobacco guy at times. I put this flavor right up there with my favorite blends and vendor bought juices, at a tie with a 2-3 others for number 1 depending on the day of the week!

I will eventually try and tweak this with add ons because I'm wreckless like that, and like all us addicts, can't ever stop looking for the next best thing

The only thing I'd like to change about this flavor with tweaking is adding more depth, but take that with a grain of salt. I say that about every single mix I've ever vaped lol. And no, EM/ACV/MTS is not what I'm talking about.

That said, more so than any tobacco DIY flavor I own, it really holds its own as a stand alone.

I love TA at 2 drops/5ml, but even that needs doctoring. I love FA Virginia as a standalone, but prefer doctoring.

This flavor really works on its own, requires, jack sh**t in the way concentration (cost effective!), and is totally unoffensive and delicious. It also smells nice or neutral depending on who you are, as opposed to some of my tobaccos which infuriate my girlfriend when I chain vape in the house

If I HAD to choose one flavor to vape for life on a desert island, this would be it for the total package: great flavor and simplicity

things change, so stay tuned for more!

louielouie

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2011
South Carolina USA
www.vapingzone.com

louielouie

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2011
South Carolina USA
www.vapingzone.com

MrBeo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
Deserts of So California
Now that the package has been in the hands of the USPS I did a strange thing,,,I got out a couple of 10ml bottles and pre made my VG/PG ratio so all I need to do is add the Flavors & Nic and start the steep time! I am ready even before I get my package I mean come on - No last min stuff here...:laugh: This boy is getting juiced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread