E liquids that rival hookah flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dharma

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2011
Near El Paso, TX
I'd like to hear anyone chime in on really flavorful e liquid that is comparable to some of the great shisha flavors out there, like Blue Mist or Melon from starbuzz. Has anyone tried a refreshing blueberry or melon or similar flavor that has blown your mind?

In general, I've tried what seems like a ton of juices and brands and I'm still mostly disappointed. I like fruit flavors that taste natural and fresh, refreshing as opposed to chemical, perfumy or mentholy... if that makes sense. Also, many flavors I've heard praise for and then tried, don't usually add up to being very flavorful at 3.7 or at 5v. I'd love to try some that really rock like great hookah flavors, thanks.

Dharma

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2011
Near El Paso, TX
Right? Those hookah flavors are to die for. I would go into shops with my friends and just smell them for what seemed like a high lol.

When I first started vaping, I tried velvet vapors and all of the samples I received were absolutely perfumy and had a chemical taste, the last thing I would want to inhale. I let these steep too and ended up just throwing them away. It was almost like soap or something, instead of food flavoring... I know taste is subjective, so if their juice works for others, awesome. But, I can't recommend them.

Dharma

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2011
Near El Paso, TX
@six - that sounds like an interesting mix. I've had little luck with Topvapor juice, seems I need to spend a lot of cash on the more premium juices, but I haven't tried their mandarin.

So... I ordered some hookah flavors from Juicyvapor today:

Exotic Buzz
Sweet Melon
Honey
Wild Blueberry
and Peach

I hope these deliver what I'm after. If they do, I'll be sure to inform everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread