E-pipe mods vs. Limelight Mechanics

Discussion in 'E-Pipe Models' started by Akdare, Dec 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Akdare

Akdare Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Thinking about acquiring a pipe mod. I know that Epipemods has been around for quite a while and seems to be very well respected by those who have their pipes. I have been looking at the Gandalf.

On the other hand, the Purple Orchid by limelightmechanics is stunning, and I quite like the adjustable 510 connector. Does anyone have any experience with Limelight?

Thanks...

2. Nofretz

Nofretz Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Haven't tried out a limelight, but I know my EPM's haven't given me any problems. Personally I think the quality is top notch and if any do give me problems I would rather send them within the states rather than across the pond. I have one pipe that travels with me and shows no sign of wear (other than needing a good polish) and it's been through a lot.

3. sem239

sem239 Full Member

Very, very beautiful pipes:)

4. photogf4

photogf4 Full Member

Probably will be on the short list for me, except that they use top switches. So far the Kir Fanis (expensive and not available) and the C-Tratech are the only two with side switches that I have found.

5. Tempesta

Tempesta Senior Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I don't know about limelight, but I've been really impressed with epipe mods. Beautiful pipes, well-made, and great customer service. My top switch button conked out. I sent an e-mail to tell them what happened, and they immediately sent a replacement button, which came to me in 2 days.

6. gwbruce

gwbruce Senior Member ECF Veteran

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.