E-pipe mods vs. Limelight Mechanics

Discussion in 'E-Pipe Models' started by Akdare, Dec 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akdare

Akdare Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Thinking about acquiring a pipe mod. I know that Epipemods has been around for quite a while and seems to be very well respected by those who have their pipes. I have been looking at the Gandalf.

On the other hand, the Purple Orchid by limelightmechanics is stunning, and I quite like the adjustable 510 connector. Does anyone have any experience with Limelight?

Thanks...

2. Nofretz

Nofretz Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Haven't tried out a limelight, but I know my EPM's haven't given me any problems. Personally I think the quality is top notch and if any do give me problems I would rather send them within the states rather than across the pond. I have one pipe that travels with me and shows no sign of wear (other than needing a good polish) and it's been through a lot.

3. sem239

sem239 Full Member

Very, very beautiful pipes:)

4. photogf4

photogf4 Full Member

Probably will be on the short list for me, except that they use top switches. So far the Kir Fanis (expensive and not available) and the C-Tratech are the only two with side switches that I have found.

5. Tempesta

Tempesta Senior Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I don't know about limelight, but I've been really impressed with epipe mods. Beautiful pipes, well-made, and great customer service. My top switch button conked out. I sent an e-mail to tell them what happened, and they immediately sent a replacement button, which came to me in 2 days.

6. gwbruce

gwbruce Senior Member ECF Veteran

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.