Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Missouri, United States
I picked up an E-Power on the classifieds for $20 about 2 weeks ago. I am impressed. I don't touch my other PV's anymore. Tossed everything else in a box and kept one eGo out for testing new juices. It's just so comfortable and convenient. Spare batteries help a lot too. You can get just the cone, switch and tube as a spare kit without batteries and charger and such at GotVapes I think for around $21. If you already have the batts and attys/cartos and charger then you can just grab the PV and you're set. Most of us that have/had box mods have 14450's handy which is one of the 2 battery options you can choose. Pretty spiffy if you ask me!

Drak

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2011
Maryland
Just wanted to chime in and say I've been using mine for two weeks and loving it to death.

Switch power 'on' lasts at least 8 seconds or longer.
I like to take long slow draws and have never had it kick out on me unless I did 3 or 4 really long slow draws in a row, I think it kicked out once doing that.
Switch has worked flawlessly, not a single problem.
Switch has a -really- comfortable high quality feel to it.

I've been using the Smoke Tech 1.5 ohm dual coil cartos 90% of the time and it works flawlessly with them.
Also use LR attys for dripping, no issues with them either.

Battery life:
With the standard atty, battery life is about 1.5 days.
With the SmokeTech DCC, about 3/4 of a day, and one day I was vaping like a madman (consider it a heavy usage situation) and it died after 1/2 day, the DCC in heavy use does definitely shorten the battery lifespan.
BUT the performance of the 3.7v coupled with the DCC is a fantastic combination.
Great flavor, throat, and vapor.

Like this:
Using E-Power, Dual Coil Carto, 100%VG, will produce vapor clouds like a 5V Mod, more than the average person could possibly want or need.
AAMOF, the thing kicks ... and I haven't had a single problem with it at all and I've been vaping the thing day in and out for two weeks now.
:banana::banana::banana:

I even tried a few of those crappy G4 cartos on it, the first one leaked all over it (god those things are junk), I came back to it after setting it upright an hour later and juice from the ultra-crappy G4 had dribbled all down the sides.
Cleaned up real quick and caused no problems.

And I had never thought about the day they would make a replaceable VV switch for it, Hell to the Yeah on that one!

Last edited:

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
What other size batteries will fit in the 14650 e-power???? I was looking for a higher mah battery for it. Anyone know???? Or anyone tried yet????

Skeeterkck
I'm pretty sure that the 14650 is the largest/highest mAh battery it will take. [It also accepts the 14500, but that, of course, is smaller and lesser mAh.]

There now is an 18650 version of the e-Power, but that is a different – and much larger – device. pbusardo recently reviewed it (along with the older 14650 model) in this video. I just started using the virtually identical 18650 NoEgo: it's great; of course it is huge, relative to 14650 NoEgo or e-Power.

wyojoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2011
Wyoming
Has anyone had the problem of the rubber button sticking in???? I have had mine for only not even 2 weeks and now it doesn't work, because the button is stuck inside. It won't come back out.

Thanks,
Skeeterkck
Don't know for sure, but I think the button is like the regular ego and if you can get a hold of it you can pry it out and put it back in. Hope this helps

wyojoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2011
Wyoming
No the rubber button came out and when I tried to put it back in, it just don't work period. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Skeeterkck
You might contact the vendor that you bought it from and see what they think. You might get lucky and have them send you a replacement switch. See what their guarantee is, less than 2 weeks is not very long.

wyojoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2011
Wyoming
Yeah check this out, when I emailed them, they said that it only had a 7 day warranty. Which I think isn't fair. Most places have at least a 30 day warranty. So needless to say, Gotvapes lost my business.

Skeeterkck
Sorry to hear about that 7 days,that sucks. Unless they have alot of problems with the switch you would think they would work with you as a good customer relations thing. Try to e-mail them again and ask that since you had the switch for under 2 weeks could they at least give you a discount for a new switch, or free shipping. Worth a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread