E-Roll users...What's your favourite non-eroll device?

Status
Not open for further replies.

torontocurious

Jan 2, 2015
toronto
So I've only ever owned an e-roll for vaping. While I love it, I've run into some hiccups (such as 2 x faulty Mega PCC's) and the usual wasting tons of time with refills and wiping up the juice that kinda spills and whatnot..

I'm looking for a recommendation for a larger (but not super large) device for use at home. I'll always rely on my e-rolls for out of the house use, but i'd like something with a larger cartridge/longer battery for chain use at home.

Would love any/all suggestions! Would prefer something easy to use like the e-roll as I'm not super tech savvy about vaping devices.

Thanks!

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Um........the eRoll's closest relative........they are gorgeous----batts are changeable and tank holds about 1ml or 1.1ml
Two of these and I'm good for the day with a couple extra batts. :)

joyetech-ecab.jpg

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
So I've only ever owned an e-roll for vaping. While I love it, I've run into some hiccups (such as 2 x faulty Mega PCC's) and the usual wasting tons of time with refills and wiping up the juice that kinda spills and whatnot..

I'm looking for a recommendation for a larger (but not super large) device for use at home. I'll always rely on my e-rolls for out of the house use, but i'd like something with a larger cartridge/longer battery for chain use at home.

Would love any/all suggestions! Would prefer something easy to use like the e-roll as I'm not super tech savvy about vaping devices.

Thanks!

But for at home use, I use this:
iTaste CLK 1280

Uses a micro USB cable which my camera and kindle also use.......so it's pretty easy

For you, a simple Joyetech Twist with some Kanger T3S clearos maybe?

Or the Ego One 1100 w/.1ohm coils?

Last edited:
eGrip, its a bit more powerful than the eRoll , but that suites me towards the end of the day. I use it with lower nic juice than the eRoll or I get too buzzy.

been looking on to one of those, u use stock coils or do you rebuild? And how good is it on a full battery charge and full tank of juice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy Morris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2013
West Yorkshire UK
been looking on to one of those, u use stock coils or do you rebuild? And how good is it on a full battery charge and full tank of juice?

I use the stock coils, they don't last forever, I've not really kept records but I guess I've got thru 2 or 3 heads in 5 months.

I tried a rebuildable, it worked great, lovely taste and then being me I had to try re wicking it, it never worked the same and I gave up I don't have the time to spend a few hours getting the hang of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread