Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
ahahaha, funny stuff out there phreaky lol

Thanks a lot buddy. Ody and penny are the best by far silica atomizers. There is no way to compare them with anything else right now
Actually there is a Tayfun, which is different from the kayfun, but I must say, as a new owner of a kayfun mini, aside from being a tank RBA that uses silica, it is nothing at all like a Penelope or Odysseus (can't speak for an iAtty, i've never used one) that doesn't work by exposing the wick in any way, it uses a vacuum and is completely different. It works pretty well but I much prefer the simplicity of my Penelope.

Edit: Actually I don't know that there is a Tayfun, I think it may be called something similar though, I can't remember exactly what it is but it sounds similar. I've seen a few on the classies. Maybe the Taifun?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Its very user friendly indeed twitt. I helped him a little by describing all the parts and I asked him to put products in a way that noone can be confused.
When I go to a site and I cant find immediately what I need in an easy way I stop searching the site. So I told him to put products in a logical order so even a new customer will be able to find everything in seconds
I've seen the new site also, yesterday. It looked extremely slick and ano 2013.
Very user friendly too.

Congrats to the greekguru!! lol

Twitteliedoe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
Texas
Its very user friendly indeed twitt. I helped him a little by describing all the parts and I asked him to put products in a way that noone can be confused.
When I go to a site and I cant find immediately what I need in an easy way I stop searching the site. So I told him to put products in a logical order so even a new customer will be able to find everything in seconds

And that's exactly how it works. You have succesfully done it. It's all very easy to find, in my opinion.

GREAT JOB Lol

LongHaul

Howdy Y'All
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Bradenton, Florida
for sure Long. He also makes some changes to his physical store and he is really buzy. He doesnt answer to my phone calls too. No worries, things will come back to normal soon:)

i have emailed him 2 times over the last 2 weeks and havent gotten a answer about the engraved tube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread