e-smokeguru official thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

j3suss

ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2012
N/A
I am glad you like it Brem. I see that enough people may want a clear for Penelope V4. Its ok, I will do it :)

It is a right decision IMEO. Will they be available in other stores (Golden greek shop)?
Have you thought of a tank and long nozzle for pe4?

Thanks, you're great, thank for listening to GG fan.

j3suss

ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2012
N/A
thank you jes. I am always listening, I just dont always have the time to make what you ask for. But I am doing my best I hope :)

a tank and long nozzle for pe4? I didnt understand, sorry

Whenever you do everything right! :)

I mean if you can design a long tank penelope 4 (not short) like penelope 3. I know your time is precious, thanks!!

Lo zio

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2012
Italy
I saw the leather case - cool!
You know what would be nice? A small leather case (or some other material), just for one ecig to carry around; perhaps different sizes, for esterigon + tilemahos, for proteus + penelope and so on.
I suppose we all have something like that to carry our ecigs around, but an official one would complete the package. I would definetly buy it.

Just one question: any idea about tilemahos V2 future availability?

billypapa

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2011
Greece
www.e-smokeguru.gr
I saw the leather case - cool!
You know what would be nice? A small leather case (or some other material), just for one ecig to carry around; perhaps different sizes, for esterigon + tilemahos, for proteus + penelope and so on.
I suppose we all have something like that to carry our ecigs around, but an official one would complete the package. I would definetly buy it.

Just one question: any idea about tilemahos V2 future availability?

I am glad you like the new case Lo zio,
we will do that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread