Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Connected long before the deadline and ready, it appears only 1 , ONE, tilemahos 2 housing offered, removed from my cart before the shipping completed : so i deleted a + 120€ order :(

I waited for this part to complete my tilemahos 23 i cannot use since i have it, i was expecting to purchase a 22 mm with brass accent, i'm a bit disapointed to say the truth.
I hope one of two from this forum finally find their precious ;)
really soon I will have all the parts you need Corona, please be only a little more patient :)

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
This sale came at the most opportune time!
Yesterday I had my very first vaping disaster. My Tilemahos and Esterigon found its way down in between a chair and cushion, I didn't realize it and went shopping. Esterigon fired the whole time, about an hour and a half. Melted the Tilemahos sandwich real nice and molten, and somehow broke the tiny o-ring which holds the Esterigon button in.
Came home to a stream of smoke coming from the chair. When I dug it out the button fell out and it quit firing, and I hot-potatoed it outside. Tilemahos is a mess, going to have to take a chisel or a blowtorch to it to get the plastic off the negative base and various parts. The good thing is I had a nice mellow 1.8 ohm esg titanium coil in it; the battery only discharged down to 3.54 volts and was only warm because...well, the mod was piping hot from heat transfer. The chair's fine too.
At any rate today I was able to get extra parts to fix Tilemahos even if I can't rehabilitate my existing parts. The only casualty on Esterigon was that microscopic o-ring and was able to get that, and took the opportunity to get a brass button head because I think an SS Esterigon with just a brass button will look pretty snazzy.

j3suss

ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2012
N/A
One more thing:
In my order, also I bought base without AD to my tilemahos V1 (With AD) and my esterigon, but I found me with surprise, the base without AD Tilemahos V1 doesn´t come with pin with AD and I thought that yes...
For example, base tilemahos v2 without AD yes it coming:
Tilemahos accessori : Tilemahos Base 22mm without AD
I think that if I buy base tilemahos v1 without AD, it has that coming the pin because it´s normal that if I want to put these base in my tilemahos v1 I need it. I think these.
Now, I have that reorder other new order with only pin without AD tile v1 (more shipping of new...)

:( :unsure:

Corona Doble

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2013
Paris, France
only half off-topic : greece is at the morning of a very special day this monday, the beginning of a crucial week for his history. Again, but millenarys later i would say (history must be read at a different scale), greece put in light one of occident's limits/face, showing with his luminous and radical behave the way for a new age.

my postman, neighbours, friends, family, colleague, ex-smokers around vote GoldenGreek for vape-ambassador ! ;)

Reactions: billypapa

billypapa

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2011
Greece
www.e-smokeguru.gr
When is e-SmokeGuru Titanium Wire 10m spools, going to back in stock?
I ran out, thought I had some left over but I didn't! Had to go back to A1 Kanthal and BLAH!! I need ESG Ti ASAP :D

Hope everyone has been doing good!
In 2-3 days again :)

billypapa

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2011
Greece
www.e-smokeguru.gr
Hi friends :)

I hope you are all fine.

I want to inform you that following items will be online for direct order today 1-7-2015 at 16:30 Greek time.

Full Devices

Tilemahos V2 SS Shined With Air Control and Clear Tank 22mm

Tilemahos V2 SS Matt With Air Control and Clear Tank 22mm

Tilemahos V2 SS Shined With Air Control and Clear Tank 23mm

Tilemahos V2 SS Matt With Air Control and Clear Tank 23mm

Tilemahos V2 SS Shined With Air Control 22mm

Tilemahos V2 SS Matt With Air Control 22mm

Tilemahos V2 SS Shined With Air Control 23mm

Tilemahos V2 SS Matt With Air Control 23mm

GG Drip Tip Short (length 9mm, width 9mm)

GG Drip Tip Long (length 13mm, width 9mm)

GG Drip Tip Thin (length 9mm, width 8mm)

Esterigon Full

GG4S Matt Full

Thank you

Vassilis

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread