e-smokeguru official thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

leemc37

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2014
Bridgend, UK.
yes they are Lee but I am missing the mouthpiece. All of them were not good for me. I asked cnc shop to immediately make new ones and they will be ready in 4 days :)
Ok, thanks buddy [emoji4] that's a shame about the mouthpiece, I hope they don't charge you for them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jessey

Jan 13, 2014
Switzerland
For me Tilemahos V2Plus 21mm + springomizer on top of Esterigon is THE killer vaping device on the market today (well my opinion of course).
But what happened to Esterigon, I've some friends waiting for it since ages, it seems to have been forgotten..
Also I broke my V2Plus clear tank 21mm, fortunately I have a spare SS tank, but am waiting since quite a long time for replacement.
Any planned date for those ?

gekka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2015
Germany
For me Tilemahos V2Plus 21mm + springomizer on top of Esterigon is THE killer vaping device on the market today (well my opinion of course).
But what happened to Esterigon, I've some friends waiting for it since ages, it seems to have been forgotten..
Also I broke my V2Plus clear tank 21mm, fortunately I have a spare SS tank, but am waiting since quite a long time for replacement.
Any planned date for those ?
Esterigon see:
Esterigon | Bitfumo | Ecommerce sigarette elettroniche

Not sure about the V2plus Tank:
Tilemahos V2 Clear Tank 21 mm New - The Golden Greek - Best Atomizer - Bitfumo - Imeo Thanasis | Bitfumo | Ecommerce sigarette elettroniche
Image show engraving, but text mention the non-emgraved V2 version. Simply send him a mail.

jessey

Jan 13, 2014
Switzerland
Thanks,

well I've actually ordered the clear tank from Bitfumo, after one week without any news I sent them some mails, never even got an answer so I opened a Paypal dispute. Got refund from Bitfumo without a word of excuse nor explanation.

Very unprofessional, I stay with Esmokeguru, Vassilis has always been extremely professional and helpful (and I love Greece anyway)

notarobot

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2015
Germany
Similar here. Bought a GG4S from Bitfumo and the top cap was damaged. Sent them an email with photo, kindly asking for a replacement. No reply. Sent another mail a week later, contacted them via their website - no reply. Waiting for three weeks now! Will have to talk to Imeo about this. It's a real shame. Go with ESG whenever possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread