E-smoking Welcome Here - Restaurants, Bars, ETC...

Status
Not open for further replies.

yardbyrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
Carrollton, Georgia USA
Vineville Beverage and Cigar (Liquor Store)
Vineville Avenue
Macon, GA.

They saw me vaping right before entering, several times, and they sell small starter kits. Then the one time when this occurred the Clerk inside told me that I was free to vape inside their store any time I wanted to; cool. :cool: I've answered a lot of questions while popping in for a refill of my favorite libations.

AutumnWolf

Absinthe Minded Diva!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Florissant, MO
54th Street Grill and Bar - Chain restaurant in STL, KC & I believe Austin TX...don't know if they are all vape friendly but the one on Chesterfield Airport Rd in the Chesterfield Valley (STL) is - just had a luncheon there & me and my bosses (my bosses & I? :)) (whom I turned on to vaping by the way) vaped away & even answered questions from other patrons and the waitress...:) Thanks for the thread Petro....

ClippinWings

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
The OC
here... I made a Google map:

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=210250853816054566851.0004d255ffa7a53fe80b6

(You may have to Copy and paste the link, for some reason the forum seems to break it sometimes)

Anyone can edit it... IF you decide to add an entry please include the last time you verified Vaping was permitted and also mark it with an appropriate icon...

Blue for "Vape Friendly"
I'm using the dollar sign for retailers

you can check out a couple entries I put in, based on posts in this thread, as examples...

This map could end up quite handy if we get enough contributors!

Last edited:

J.R. Bob Dobbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
near buffalo, NY
Applebee's Restaurant
Fredonia, NY
(i did ask first)

most of the bars in fredonia, NY also allow it
but i was asked no huge plumes of vapor.

Wal-mart has also never had issue with it
(reference my older post about riding around in a electric cart vaping and making choo-choo sounds)

Last edited:
Applebee's Restaurant
Fredonia, NY
(i did ask first)

I was in the Dunkirk/Fredonia area over Christmas. My mother is from there, and my grandfather still lives in Dunkirk, as do aunts and uncles. My parents, my brother, and my sister-in-law all went to SUNY Fredonia. I didn't go to any restaurants while I was there, however, I was at:

Vinny's
2704 Clinton Street West Seneca, NY 14224‎

I met up with some old High School friends there. At first I assumed that vaping would not be allowed, this being New York, but then I spotted another patron vaping a mod, so I fired up my eGo-C and went to town.

Also, this past Saturday I played in a pool tournament at:

On The Snap Billiards & Sports Bar
2221 N Grassland Dr
Fuquay-Varina, NC 27526

Vaped there all day, no problems.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread