Not open for further replies.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Where do I start??

My first bit of advice is this.

The e-cig has developed fast and dramatically. The latest products are better than ever in terms of efficacy and reliability.

What has not moved so fast is the products the big brands will sell to you.

Not only do they claim to be 'the best' or 'top rated' and that one refill is 40 cigarettes etc. but they also have bribed and distorted the internet so the real picture is now hidden away in the corners of the internet such as forums.

To get started, you just need an e-cig and liquid. If you are not refilling, chances are a) the product is going to be very expensive and b) the people selling it to you are not interested in you quitting smoking, only their pension funds and salary bonus.

If you don't ask about what you plan to buy, you could find yourself $500 down ($800 in my case), still smoking and getting more unhappy by the day if you have thrown those cigarettes in the trash.

Nobody wants to waste $500. Most people feel cheated out of even $100.
If you are ready to go and don't mind not hitting the exact mark straight off with a small investment of $30, $40 or $50, then I would recommend.

Innokin T18
joyetech AIO
eleaf iJust start
Kanger Top Evod or Subvod

I saw the Top Evod for less than $15 recently. I know one company selling something similar to this for "only" $119 last month.

That's how bad it is.

Good luck. :)

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States
I'm a newbie and my first set up was a Joyetech Ego AIO. It didn't work well with the 0.5 ohm coil that came with it but switching to a 1.0 ohm coil made it work great. So great that a few days later I bought an Eleaf IStick Power Nano and that's what I'm using now. Completely simple to operate and gives me the opportunity to take time to learn more about devices and liquids. Next step for me is mixing my own liquids and after that I'll move on to rebuildable coils. This forum has been a giant resource for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread