E2 Cartos vs. New Joyetech 510 Cartos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarheeldan

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
Dover, NH
EDIT: This prolly should be somewhere else (sorry!). mods help move please?

I should be getting an order of E2 Revision 3 cartos from awesome vapor tomorrow, but just saw cozzicon and lightgeoduck's videos on the genuine joyetech cartos and am intrigued. Here's the thread on the Joye ones.

Anyone have experience with both that could share their thoughts?

Last edited:

arjay55

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2010
- ɹəpun uʍop -
That would be good to know. I've been following both threads and both cartos seem to have significant improvements over the regular cartos.

I haven't had the chance to use the joyetech cartos and only the older plastic cup E2's. Even with the multitude of niggling faults with the E2 (mk2) it still is the best tasting carto I've tried. I liken it to the best (new) regular filler carto on the first day of use, but all the time.

Apparently the C-E2-R4.0 is in testing so we could be almost there on that one.

v1John

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
va
yeah, the ego mega cartos I don't recommend,
they can easily leak and it's impractical to clean the threads the way it's built

However,
the Joye 510 cartomizers look interesting (I mean the Joyetech, or whatever they're called), and I may be getting those soon you also need a needle or the plastic needle-tube to fill them, but hopefully with these I will not worry about what all is in them

Last edited:

tarheeldan

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
Dover, NH
the Joye 510 cartomizers look interesting (I mean the Joyetech, or whatever they're called), and I may be getting those soon you also need a needle or the plastic needle-tube to fill them, but hopefully with these I will not worry about what all is in them

Thanks! I'd love to hear how they work out :) I'm between jobs so I'm gonna cross my fingers for no hot glue in the R4 for now and keep my CC in my wallet where it belongs ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread