Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
so i ordered 3 boxes of these, r4, and the first one i filled up tastes like .... burnt plastic all the way. i filled up another one and it was good for a few hits, then it also started tasting like .... i filled up ANOTHER one and it also started tasting like burnt plastic after a few hits. i used three different juices, all at least 50% VG. i'm sure its just the primer in the cart.

what is the best way to pre-clean these? something that doesnt waste precious vodka would be best =) btw i use a 510 Chuck @ 5V.

This thread discusses cleaning procedures. There are other threads but try this one first. Besides Vodka some use distilled white vinegar, simply boil them (minus the plugs), etc.

Last edited:

icemanx3

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2010
Silicon Valley, CA
This thread discusses cleaning procedures. There are other threads but try this one first. Besides Vodka some use distilled white vinegar, simply boil them (minus the plugs), etc.

I had the SAME issue...I've only used two from my box and once they started tasting like plastic...I said screw'em...but if there is a cleaning method that would be wonderful. And I agree, at first they were ok for a little bit, but really quickly you start getting that weird taste. Mine are RoyalSmokers R4 E2 (2.4 to 2.6ohm) using a 3.7v RoughStack.

ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread