Penguins-Peter-Rabbit-Egg.jpg

I've just cracked up with this one :laugh:

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
That is amazing dolphins35!!!! :) I don't do Easter eggs but I sure like looking at all the pics of them lol

Thanks but I have to admit that I didn't do this. It's one that I found on the internet and fell in love with. I am not talented :(
I didn't pay attention to the instructions that it had to be one done by me. So I guess it doesn't count, but it's still my favorite ;)
Here is another one that I love!
BrunoCacao3.jpg

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Thanks but I have to admit that I didn't do this. It's one that I found on the internet and fell in love with. I am not talented :(
I didn't pay attention to the instructions that it had to be one done by me. So I guess it doesn't count, but it's still my favorite ;)
Here is another one that I love!
BrunoCacao3.jpg

It looks delicious!!!! I am not the Egg Nazi :) so your pic counts also it doesn't have to be one you particularly made yourself.

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
I need to decorate an egg! I have chickens so it would be easy! I just need to make time!

Brought to you by Tapatalk

My dad has some chickens too. He brought me some chicken eggs and duck eggs. I wouldn't eat them but I made egg salad with it and my kids didn't even notice a difference. If I remember some of the eggs were a blueish color?

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Honestly I enjoy having chickens. They are so hilarious! Are you afraid to eat chicken eggs? Honestly it is way safer than eating those pale bleached eggs out of the store. I clean mine very very good. Yes the breed Americanas produce a blueish color egg. Depending on the duck, but I have flying malards and they produce a green egg.

Brought to you by Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread