Easter Egg Hunt!!! DIY Kit Giveaway...Among other things :) Check it out and tell your friends!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Hey you guys!!!

Well, it is almost Easter time...so I though "What the heck...why not have another contest!!!" Even better why not have an Easter Egg Hunt!!! However, since I cannot have you all fit in my backyard at once I figured I would hold it where everybody can join!!! The website. So here is how it will work.

I have hidden a number of Easter Eggs throughout the products on the DIY Flavor Shack Inc. Website...www.diyflavorshack.com

All you need to do is find them. There are different numbers of eggs in each picture so make sure you count all that is there.
What I need from you is the total number and where each of the eggs were found...Simple??? I hope so muahahahah!!!!

I will be announcing the winners the day after Easter!!!

I hope you have fun!!!

2Q==
2Q==

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014

definitely a lot of work to find 15 eggs (19 if you count the one that's a double listing)

Lol nice job. I had to stop and rest my eyes. Now I would feel I were cheating if I continued.

I almost stopped a couple times but decided to keep going cause didn't know when I would be able to go back and start again.
no guarantee that I didn't miss something - my eyeballs got pretty fried

Yeah..strange contest...is it over?

she said announcement would go after Easter plus there have always been juice giveaways during her contests so probably still going in some form or manner

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
I just popped in to thank you Dawn for the quick shipping...I got everything yesterday already. You have so many amazing flavors and am anxious to try them all. It seemed like Xmas opening the vape mail from DIY......I never had so many flavors to try and thank you for the extra sample...that smells delicious also!!!!

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Well...
I've been thru the whole site again.
Went to each product in all the categories and sub-categories.
Meant looking at the same product pages multiple times.
Found the same ones that I had previously found but no others.
Found the same 5 broken links to products as well. You didn't hide eggs in one of the broken links did you?
Or are there maybe products that can't be seen from the menu bar/boxes?

I'm at a loss to find any more at this point.

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
What I need from you is the total number and where each of the eggs were found...Simple??? I hope so muahahahah!!!!

I found all the same ones mac63 found:

Acai Berry Flavoring (under "E-Liquid"): 4 eggs
6 Pack of Flavoring Citrus: 5 eggs
Acai Berry Flavoring (under "DIY Flavoring"): The same 4 eggs
Clear Black Cherry Flavoring DIY: 1 egg
1000ml of PG USP Propylene Glycol: Those same 4 eggs again
iTaste MVP II: The same 1 egg

Total: 19 eggs
Total if you only count the Acai Berry Flavoring once: 15 eggs
Total if you only count different eggs: 10 eggs (five shown once, one shown twice, and four shown either two or three times)

Unless the rest are hidden in the broken links, or we're misunderstanding the game, I think we've got them all...

Last edited:

GreenLeaf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
Texas, USA
I found one you guys missed:

Clearly Grape E-Liquid: 6 eggs
http://cdn3.volusion.com/kfdjh.yoeqw/v/vspfiles/photos/Clearly Grape E-Liquid-3T.jpg?1427475499

I found all the same ones mac63 found:

Acai Berry Flavoring (under "E-Liquid"): 4 eggs
6 Pack of Flavoring Citrus: 5 eggs
Acai Berry Flavoring (under "DIY Flavoring"): The same 4 eggs
Clear Black Cherry Flavoring DIY: 1 egg
1000ml of PG USP Propylene Glycol: Those same 4 eggs again
iTaste MVP II: The same 1 egg

And I found all these as well as the broken links.

Last edited:

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014

Yep, That's there now. So now we have 6 different listings for a total of 21 eggs.

Not 100% positive but I think that page was updated - I remember a different pic of grapes for the main pic.

I do know for sure that the site was redone within the past few days. There's different colors and some format changes from what it was along with some links from the bottom being taken out - that's just the changes I noticed - could be more.

GreenLeaf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
Texas, USA
Yep, That's there now. So now we have 6 different listings for a total of 21 eggs.

Not 100% positive but I think that page was updated - I remember a different pic of grapes for the main pic.

I do know for sure that the site was redone within the past few days. There's different colors and some format changes from what it was along with some links from the bottom being taken out - that's just the changes I noticed - could be more.

If you click the pic there is a 3rd picture of bunches of grapes maybe they switched order?

It took me an hour to click everything, even the FAQ links. :laugh: I'm curious what Ambers total count is...

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
If you click the pic there is a 3rd picture of bunches of grapes maybe they switched order?

It took me an hour to click everything, even the FAQ links. :laugh: I'm curious what Ambers total count is...

That 3rd pic is the original for it. Funny that it don't show on the product page with the others. The other day it was the only one that showed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread