Easter Egg Hunt!!! DIY Kit Giveaway...Among other things :) Check it out and tell your friends!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blivey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2015
Waycross, Georgia, United States
Anyone else give up and just start making a wishlist? Heres what I got so far (Pretty much the same that had been found)
Acai Berry Flavoring-4
Clear Black Cherry Flavoring-1
Clearly Grape e-liquid-6
6 Pack of Flavoring Citrus-5
1000ml of PG USP Propylene Glycol-4
iTaste MVP II-1
Raspberry lemonade-broken
Kola-broken
Lil-red bubble gum-broken
Magic puff-Easter bunny

21 so far

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Okay you guys...there were a total of 27 eggs...

5-6pk of citrus
4-1000ml PG
6- 2oz flip top
1-Clear Black Cherry
4-acai flavoring
6-Clearly Grape
1-MVP

...I am so sorry this was so tough...the next one will be much more fun...as for the issues with the site...I really do appreciate the feedback because I can get those things worked out.

Also...the website did change...we are updating everything and trying our best to make it more user friendly!!! And prettier.

So I bet you are wondering who the winners are...This one was tough...

Grand Prize: Blivey

Send email to Dawnsflavors@gmail.com
Subject: Easter Egg Hunt DIY Kit Winner
Body: Name and address...6 flavorings and your nicotine base (PG/VG/5050)

30ml Winners:
Cags
Mac63
rbeckys8
mvptina
morri
Bhw79
GreenLeaf

Send Email to Dawnsflavors@gmail.com

Subject: Easter Egg Hunt 30ml Winner
Body: Name and address...Flavor and strength of the 30ml you would like!!!

Congrats everybody!!! This was a tough one but please don't fret about checking out our next contest...I promise no tired fingers!!!

blivey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2015
Waycross, Georgia, United States
Got my DIY kit a few days ago and wanted to play with it a bit before commenting on it. Thanks to DIYFlavorshack. This kit is amazing. You get enough supplies to last just about forever. I have purchased ready to vape liquids from DIY before so I knew the quality was there but what is included in the kit blew me away. Also want to give a shout out about my fave flavors. If you like sweet and creamy vapes you have to try the French vanilla cafe napoleon and dawn's RY4. Simply amazing.

GreenLeaf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
Texas, USA
Got my DIY kit a few days ago and wanted to play with it a bit before commenting on it. Thanks to DIYFlavorshack. This kit is amazing. You get enough supplies to last just about forever. I have purchased ready to vape liquids from DIY before so I knew the quality was there but what is included in the kit blew me away. Also want to give a shout out about my fave flavors. If you like sweet and creamy vapes you have to try the French vanilla cafe napoleon and dawn's RY4. Simply amazing.

I'm glad you like their kits, I won a kit from DIY Flavorshack last year and still use it, it's great! :)

I went with French Vanilla for my juice winnings. I'm down to the last few tanks, I have enjoyed it a lot and it smells great. :)

Thank you Dawn!!

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
I'm glad you like their kits, I won a kit from DIY Flavorshack last year and still use it, it's great! :)

I went with French Vanilla for my juice winnings. I'm down to the last few tanks, I have enjoyed it a lot and it smells great. :)

Thank you Dawn!!
You guys are so welcome!!! I am glad that you like the kits. It is a great way to create liquids that you will love!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread