Eastmall is back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaydee

ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2009
Australia
I was just about to order 10 attys, according to checkout after I managed to eventually register, they weigh 40 grams all up, yet I'm getting hit with $17 postage plus I've lost any bonus points I earned on previous orders. That turns $4.50 attys into $6.20 attys. That's US dollars. I can buy them locally for $7.00 Australian dollars and get them a lot quicker and probably cheaper when you factor in the exchange rate.

Not good enough Di.

Jaydee

ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2009
Australia
I'm also having problems. Today is the first time Ive shopped on eastmall.

After I click the "Order Submit" button, it just opens a new tab in my browser that just says "Please Waiting..." and its been just sitting there for a long time.

Please fix.

Same here. Didn't try that before my last post. Just tried it and still waiting.... and waiting..... Can't believe they didn't have a backup of the old site!!

BartS

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
/\/¯¯¯¯\/\/ South Africa
Can't believe they didn't have a backup of the old site!!

I think it comes down to running costs, development costs etc etc etc. If we where willing to pay lots more for devices and paraphernalia, I am sure they could have all kinds of fail over and plans replication etc etc. I do not think is fair to want the best of both worlds. :D

JoyceTee

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2009
Texas
Ok I have registered on the new website. It does not show my last order made on 7/23 which I still have not received and total over $400. David said it would be shipped by Aug 14th, but still no word on status. I NEED SOME ANSWERS, I don't have $400 to throw away. Now I'm getting a littled POed that I don't have my order and can't get any response. I have sent emails to both sales and cs and still no response. I am NOT a happy camper! And also what is going to happen to my points ($$$) from my last order which is not even showing up in my account.

Last edited:

Blaze

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2010
Kentucky

it was, but with so many complaints -

we changed it back to flat rate

I happily stand corrected on previous posts. I'm very glad to see that there are still vendors out there that are listening to their customers. EM FTW :)

Question: I can't find the empty bottles (5ml and 10ml) on the website. Have they just not been added to the new site yet, or are they no longer being offered?

BartS

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
/\/¯¯¯¯\/\/ South Africa
East mall is back, and I am registered. Cool.

banana5.gif
banana5.gif
banana5.gif
banana5.gif
banana5.gif
banana5.gif

[FONT="]Thanks for all the stressful hard work guys.[/FONT]

computer-smash.gif

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I was just about to order 10 attys, according to checkout after I managed to eventually register, they weigh 40 grams all up, yet I'm getting hit with $17 postage plus I've lost any bonus points I earned on previous orders. That turns $4.50 attys into $6.20 attys. That's US dollars. I can buy them locally for $7.00 Australian dollars and get them a lot quicker and probably cheaper when you factor in the exchange rate.

Not good enough Di.

Same here. Didn't try that before my last post. Just tried it and still waiting.... and waiting..... Can't believe they didn't have a backup of the old site!!

please try to read the posts

I have said there is no longer weight for order shipping -

we are back to flat rate per order

and the waiting to transfer to paypal is a browser thing

IE has been enabled,
but not other browsers,
they will get it ASAP

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I'm also having problems. Today is the first time Ive shopped on eastmall.

After I click the "Order Submit" button, it just opens a new tab in my browser that just says "Please Waiting..." and its been just sitting there for a long time.

Please fix.

IE works ok

other browsers must be added --

they will get it right soon

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I think it comes down to running costs, development costs etc etc etc. If we where willing to pay lots more for devices and paraphernalia, I am sure they could have all kinds of fail over and plans replication etc etc. I do not think is fair to want the best of both worlds. :D

you got it ----

where do you put your cash-

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
What's gonna happen with our previous order points we accumulated when we re-register are they going to come back?

Sorry read the previous page and someone already asked this same question

yes, follow the instructions in other post -

you will get your points transfered and put into your member status

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Ok I have registered on the new website. It does not show my last order made on 7/23 which I still have not received and total over $400. David said it would be shipped by Aug 14th, but still no word on status. I NEED SOME ANSWERS, I don't have $400 to throw away. Now I'm getting a littled POed that I don't have my order and can't get any response. I have sent emails to both sales and cs and still no response. I am NOT a happy camper! And also what is going to happen to my points ($$$) from my last order which is not even showing up in my account.

Sorry

as you can imagine everyone is up to their eyeballs right now and has been for for a couple weeks trying to keep up with crashed website
getting new one, doing cs and all these things

nothing from the old site was transferred to the new one -
to prevent any contamination transfer.

I am sure someone will get back to you ASAP on you order status,

and your points will be transferred to new site when you contact as per the points post

thank you.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I happily stand corrected on previous posts. I'm very glad to see that there are still vendors out there that are listening to their customers. EM FTW :)

Question: I can't find the empty bottles (5ml and 10ml) on the website. Have they just not been added to the new site yet, or are they no longer being offered?

we always have and will listened to our customers

some things have not been added to new site as yet

will be done ASAP.

Jaydee

ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2009
Australia

please try to read the posts

I did read the other posts, so don't try and treat me like the village idiot.

The point I was trying to make that postage seems excessive for a 40 gram order (1 1/2 ounces). I'm well aware that I could order 10 litres of e-juice and still only pay $17 in shipping but unfortunately, despite me asking you personally to stock my favourite juice at least twice (Dunhill) , my request has fallen on deaf ears, so I have to order my juice from your competitors.

As is the way with e-cigs, one supplier rarely can supply all the requirements of the average Joe/Village Idiot, so I have to get attys from you that your competitors don't stock and juice from them that you refuse to stock,etc...... So I guess I'm just going to have to suck it up and pay the shipping. However, in my last order I got 5 attys (901 HV), three have worked fine if you consider 10 days (on average) an acceptable life for these attys at 6 volts. One was DOA and I haven't tried the 5th one yet.

I didn't bother to make any claim about been ripped off $4.50 for a dead atty, I'm not that petty, after all we are talking about Chinese QC and a 20% failure rate is almost expected. But now that it has come up, feel free to replace it in my next order!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread