Eastmall is back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I did read the other posts, so don't try and treat me like the village idiot.

no one said you are an idiot -- we are not that rude

if you had read the posts you would see that the weight based shipping has been cancelled, and we are back now offering the way that our customer asked for - Flat rate as in our last webshop.

The point I was trying to make that postage seems excessive for a 40 gram order (1 1/2 ounces). I'm well aware that I could order

I doubt you could make this order anyways as there is moq on orders before checkout.
But it does not apply - as the shipping was changed back to Flat rate within 2 hours of the new website opening -

10 litres of e-juice and still only pay $17 in shipping but unfortunately, despite me asking you personally to stock my favourite juice at least twice (Dunhill) , my request has fallen on deaf ears, so I have to order my juice from your competitors.

it is not possible for us to stock everything that every customer asks for - we do however try to stock and source things that many customers ask for --- yours was the one and only request for this particular juice flavor- I am very sorry that we could not accommodate your request.

As is the way with e-cigs, one supplier rarely can supply all the requirements of the average Joe/Village Idiot, so I have to get attys from you that your competitors don't stock and juice from them that you refuse to stock,etc...... So I guess I'm just going to have to suck it up and pay the shipping.

shipping was changed back to Flat rate within 2 hours of the new website opening - and this was posted very clearly in several posts here in forum.

However, in my last order I got 5 attys (901 HV), three have worked fine if you consider 10 days (on average) an acceptable life for these attys at 6 volts. One was DOA and I haven't tried the 5th one yet.

The life of HV attys is uncertain - this is why all other companies give -- NO WARRANTY AT ALL -- only a DOA.
we at least give you a 7 day warranty. Yours lasted 10 days on average - this is good then.

You should try all products within 7 days of receiving them - this is to ensure you will fall within the 7 days DOA claim time.

I didn't bother to make any claim about been ripped off $4.50 for a dead atty, I'm not that petty, after all we are talking about Chinese QC and a 20% failure rate is almost expected. But now that it has come up, feel free to replace it in my next order!!

I am sorry that you are so dissatisfied with us at eastmall,
we will be sorry to lose your custom.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
This is a very nice looking website! Congrats!

Thanks Jumi--

they did a good job

and it does look nice - they are still
working to get all browsers functioning in there
but we are nearly there

Of course there will be errors and omissions, EM tried to recover fast from a hack attack with a new website. I am sure you will have everything corrected in a couple of weeks.

I hope they can have all corrected and working well within a few days - thankyou for your good wishes.

By the way, Indulgence is now 80cm long??? Is this with the small cup or the extension? :D:D:D

This is the extended cup length-

80cm or 83 if you measure the threads too.

I have never measured the original setup from the starter kit

BartS

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
/\/¯¯¯¯\/\/ South Africa
This is the extended cup length-

80cm or 83 if you measure the threads too.

I have never measured the original setup from the starter kit

Hi Di,

I think you meant 80mm. 80cm is almost as long as my……………………………………………..
Arm. :oops:

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Jaydee

ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2009
Australia
You should try all products within 7 days of receiving them - this is to ensure you will fall within the 7 days DOA claim time.

Thanks for that information Di. all those customers who make large orders of batteries,attys, possibly mislabeled juice,etc, now know they have only 7 days to test every item they receive just in case, otherwise you will tell them "tough luck". They will be thrilled to hear that they have 7 days to check 20 atomizers and contaminate them with ejuice they might not be planning to use 6 months down the track when they actually take the atty out of the drawer.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Hi Di,

I think you meant 80mm. 80cm is almost as long as my……………………………………………..
Arm. :oops:

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

hahahhaha yes, sorry -- hahahaha I got mu centi and mili all mixed up didnt I ?????????

what long -----------------------------
-----------------------------------
------------------------------
arm you have gerry -- hahaha :laugh:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Thanks for that information Di. all those customers who make large orders of batteries,attys, possibly mislabeled juice,etc, now know they have only 7 days to test every item they receive just in case, otherwise you will tell them "tough luck". They will be thrilled to hear that they have 7 days to check 20 atomizers and contaminate them with ejuice they might not be planning to use 6 months down the track when they actually take the atty out of the drawer.

I think you will find that most sellers offer a 7 day DOA which means you should notify us of the issue within the 7 days so we are aware

I do not think we are so tough as to say tuff luck if you are a little late in your reporting to us,-

and there is no reason whatsoever to contaminate an atty to test if it DOA
all attys contain a primer fluid,
and a 1 second touch of power shows if it is DOA or not -

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Sooo, it has almost the height of my little daughter :D:D:D

hahahahahhahahahahahaha
omg hahahha yes -- you got me -- I am sooooooo silly --

stock-photo-anti-smoking-concepts-a-business-man-in-a-suit-holds-a-giant-cigarette-with-a-book-of-matches-16347370.jpg

hahahahahahhaahahahahahhha:laugh:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
haha~ i know Di will just love that comment. 80 centimeters = 31.5 inches!

OMG -- where did you say you live Gerry - ??????????? :oops: :laugh:

stand back Amanda, every woman for herself here - !!!!

dont wanna get trampled in the rush --

hurry up before Blu sees this -- !!!!!!!!!!!

she will stomp us with her clogs to get there first - hahaha :laugh:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
No, no, you got it right! Look: www.EastMall.net Eastmall International Co.,Ltd Eastmall International Co.,Ltd

It is really 80cm for 36V vaping! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

hahahahahhaha -- yes -- hahhaahhaahahahahah

OMG I am not the only one with my cent and mili mixed up am I ?? hahahahahahahahahahaah

Jumi- you go sit in the corner -- you are naughty --

I will be there too cos I am silly---

and I will find who did that and he will be there too -- hahaha:laugh:

Party for naughty and silly in the corner -- :bday::pop:

I go fix it - hahaha

bluesuede

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2009
Central PA, USA
You're baiting me again, Di! hahaha! I'm not going there but will only say I spit water all over my monitor when I read Bart's post. :D
OMG -- where did you say you live Gerry - ??????????? :oops: :laugh:

stand back Amanda, every woman for herself here - !!!!

dont wanna get trampled in the rush --

hurry up before Blu sees this -- !!!!!!!!!!!

she will stomp us with her clogs to get there first - hahaha :laugh:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I was able to register ok, but when I placed an order the submit button was dead. Then I went to my account and it showed my order and it said pay and unpaid I hit pay and nothing happened.
I didn't see PayPal any where on the site.

when you click to finalize order it should go to page --

transfer --- Please waiting

with little graphic

under this is

if this does not go in 3 seconds please click here ----

I click there -- haha -- and it goes to paypal -------

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
You're baiting me again, Di! hahaha! I'm not going there but will only say I spit water all over my monitor when I read Bart's post. :D

hahahahahahahha Blu --

clean up your monitor, and come play -----

we need to check out the size of bart's -----------------
----------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------

arm ---------------------------

all those centimeters will take at least 2 of us to do it properly :p

JoyceTee

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2009
Texas
I think you will find that most sellers offer a 7 day DOA which means you should notify us of the issue within the 7 days so we are aware

I do not think we are so tough as to say tuff luck if you are a little late in your reporting to us,-

and there is no reason whatsoever to contaminate an atty to test if it DOA
all attys contain a primer fluid,
and a 1 second touch of power shows if it is DOA or not -

Di,
As we have corresponded previously, I placed my order on 7/23, after no tracking information over a week I contacted David who said that he was sending partial shipment (attys and juice) and I am still waiting on my Indulgence that was suppose to ship on 8/14 but hasn't yet (PMed you the order number prior to this post). So without the PVs how can I test my attys within the 7 day period which by the way has long since past and have no working PVs to test them????? So WHEN I get the remaining part of my order you are asking an awful lot to test ALL the batteries and attys within 7 days, I could understand that for small orders where people just order a few things, but ordering over $400 of attys PVs and batteries I'm suppose to be able to test each and every one of them within 7 days? I'd have to go days without sleep just sitting up testing, and again I mention the attys which by the time I get my order assuming it will be sometime in the very NEAR future, I will have had my attys for over a month. Seems a bit unfair to me that I am penalized because 1. I made a large purchase and 2. partial shipment was made which I had no use for without a working PV. Attys are still sitting here in original box waiting for my Indulgence order :glare:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Di,
As we have corresponded previously, I placed my order on 7/23, after no tracking information over a week I contacted David who said that he was sending partial shipment (attys and juice) and I am still waiting on my Indulgence that was suppose to ship on 8/14 but hasn't yet (PMed you the order number prior to this post). So without the PVs how can I test my attys within the 7 day period which by the way has long since past and have no working PVs to test them????? So WHEN I get the remaining part of my order you are asking an awful lot to test ALL the batteries and attys within 7 days, I could understand that for small orders where people just order a few things, but ordering over $400 of attys PVs and batteries I'm suppose to be able to test each and every one of them within 7 days? I'd have to go days without sleep just sitting up testing, and again I mention the attys which by the time I get my order assuming it will be sometime in the very NEAR future, I will have had my attys for over a month. Seems a bit unfair to me that I am penalized because 1. I made a large purchase and 2. partial shipment was made which I had no use for without a working PV. Attys are still sitting here in original box waiting for my Indulgence order :glare:

Hiya Joyce -----

OBviously this is a special case

because of the Indulgence being unavailable for shipping at that time-

and indded, even as yet----- will be next week as far as I understand right now-------

and you will receive special privilege as to warranty times etc

we understand that it is not the normal,

and we will be lenient and most easy with your warranty in this case.

we are not ogres,

and we did offer you a very special apology for this delay -------

we do screw up sometimes,

but we do always try to make it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread