Eastmall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapolous

Verified Member
Jun 27, 2010
Australia
+1
Rick will work it out to your satisfaction, I am sure.

and Rick, you don't need sleep. Get back to work!:laugh:

I wouldn't count on it....:closedeyes:

In my case the service I received from Rick was totally unacceptable!

In a nutshell: Placed a $400 order a couple of months ago. Some of the juices I received tasted like they were extracted from a rotting organism.

Wrote to EM and Rick's response was that he needed to taste the juices himself and speak to the company owner about it.

Fair enough...but that was the last I heard from him. :unsure:

I actually sent a couple of reminder emails where I also expressed how displeased I was of the service I received.

I will also be posting a thread of my own to make everyone else aware of my experience :closedeyes:

You're not alone stv888...

Vapolous.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Vapolous ,

juice is almost always nonreturnable, just because your taste buds didn't agree with it doesn't mean you can return it, if they where the rules everyone would be returning everything they didn't like, so I dont agree with a return in your case and stand behind East mall as do all the rest of the juice suppliers in this case for the most part. Heck I to would love to return every bottle of juice that I didn't like but that wouldn't be to fair of a policy and I wouldn't let it happen if I where a juice retailer either.

As for STV888 East mall will take care of him if when they see these Batts that nothing was done to them or they weren't shorted out by putting something metal down the Atty and shorting them out then they will be replaced or something by EM, They are an awesome supplier who stands behind there product, and customers, patients is a virtue this company is in China and it takes usually a week or so for a problem to be rectified after the original product is sent back it don't happen overnight.

I've been buying from this company for a long time and they are one heck of a great suppler, if you want to buy basically wholesale and deal with a company all the way from China you have to realize things can happen and have the patients to wait a bit longer to receive customer service in my opinion, if your not willing to do this than you should pay double or tripe for your products and buy in the states.

To finalize I had a problem with a delivery of around $400 worth of product where someone else signed for my package at a complete different address than my home and stole my package and I never received it, this was 3 weeks ago and I am not jumping up and down and know that between East mall and paypal I will be taken care of one way or another, David, Di and the staff at EM work there butts off 7 days a week and take it one customer at a time the way it should be handled if there is a customer service issue and everyone gets taken care of sooner or later, the ones that jump up and down and scream shouldn't and if something happens it will be rectified by this company thats the bottom line, and I will continue to buy from East Mall for a long long time.!!!

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I probably should not chime in here -
cos i know nothing about this issue-]
or what was discussed with you and CS

but this is in the eastmall warranty page -----

However please note that consumables such as e-Liquid,
Carts & Cartomizers (Capsules)
are not warranted nor are painted surfaces against scratches and chipping.

I hope this is helpful ---- Di :)

and i have to say in Rick's defence, he has been absolutely swamped with this hacking rubbish we have been having-
he is trying to help fix the shop site, and do CS and also other things for eastmall all at the same time for many weeks now-
so if he has missed an email here and there-
or forgotten a follow up,
I think he could be forgiven in these circumstances.
He has been doing 18 hour days many times in a row trying to keep up and get in front of these issues.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
If the juice has that odd taste. I find taking the cap and tip off of it and just letting it sit on a shelf for a day or two works great. Haven't ever had that problem with a 20ml though.

yes, thanks g-puppy,

someone said this a while back- i think it was for his dad that got the funny taste,

and this worked real good for him, and i tried it with one of my RY3 20 mls,
and it took off that flowery taste-
maybe it would be good for vapolouus to try this also ----- :)

videvinci

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2009
South Africa
Hi Vapolos,
I am not really the letter writer, but I need to chime in here. I have been a customer since Oct 2009 and has had awesome customer service from EM. My previous package was also signed and 'stolen' by an unnamed person in South Africa. EM immediately resent the parcel- Between Di,Mud,Joy and David, I can only say that they value customer service. Joy even tracked this one personally to see that it reached its destination and when held by customs, she sent me an e-mail with contact numbers to do enquiries.Their website has been visited by more than 300 000 customers. It has happened that I had a glitch or two(primarily because of customs), but EM follows the route any worthy company should. Give them a chance- They are 2 timezones away. We tend to forget that they sleep when we are awake. Therfor responses seem to be tardy. Make sure that you give all relevant details in order not to send and receive numerous e-mails before the issue is clear.

dskarpus

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2009
Manhattan Upper West Side
I just received my order Monday fast, it only took 6 working days. Everything came as ordered. I went to the EM web page, and now all I can get is an osCommerce page. I can get to the products but there's no pictures. I'm not sure I can even order from the site any more. What has happened?

Website was hacked and hacked again. All of our info is safe. Rick and David et al are working to get it back up ASAP. Sit back and enjoy your latest purchase. It will be back soon. Don't order until Rick gives ok.

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
Hi ,

It's ok to have whatever your opinion is of my service , but please at the please explain the entire situation, not just part of it ok.

You could include in your thread to the world about this that I not only forwarded your emails to David ( eastmall owner ) , but asked that you please contact him , as well as gave you Davids email.

Then I never heard from yourself on this issue after that.

Might want to see if this could be the issue before forming an opinion and solidifying it yes ?

thanks, rick

I wouldn't count on it....:closedeyes:

In my case the service I received from Rick was totally unacceptable!

In a nutshell: Placed a $400 order a couple of months ago. Some of the juices I received tasted like they were extracted from a rotting organism.

Wrote to EM and Rick's response was that he needed to taste the juices himself and speak to the company owner about it.

Fair enough...but that was the last I heard from him. :unsure:

I actually sent a couple of reminder emails where I also expressed how displeased I was of the service I received.

I will also be posting a thread of my own to make everyone else aware of my experience :closedeyes:

You're not alone stv888...

Vapolous.

Mahli

Oct 29, 2009
Hey Rick did you get my 2 emails I sent you in the last week? I know you are busy with the website so Im sorry to bother you, but I want to make sure you got them, because i didnt get a response. I purchased a Riva kit in July mine are bad too. 1 battery works. 1 went dead within 2 days, 1 atty was DOA, the other atty stopped working after about 4 days use.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Hey Rick did you get my 2 emails I sent you in the last week? I know you are busy with the website so Im sorry to bother you, but I want to make sure you got them, because i didnt get a response. I purchased a Riva kit in July mine are bad too. 1 battery works. 1 went dead within 2 days, 1 atty was DOA, the other atty stopped working after about 4 days use.

Rick is up to his eyes at this time,

I apologize for his lack of availability --
he is not here in forum and or anywhere
except head in server -- hahaha

http://icanhascheezburger.wordpress.com/files/2008/05/funny-pictures-kittens-....-hear-ocean.jpg

one of the staff at the office is doing customer service
last week and this week,
so contact them at the CS email - thanks

Last edited:

SimpleSins

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2010
SW Iowa
It must have been a bad batch that went through. I had a DOA atomizer, too. I haven't really stressed the batteries to make sure that they're okay, as I use the gold ones for fruity flavors and I don't have any right now that I like enough for more than a hit or two a day. I did send an email to CS back on 08/09/2010 but haven't gotten an acknowledgment yet. I figure it was bad timing on my part with all the problems with the web happening right about the same time.

I will say, though, at least in my case, even with one dead, mismatched atomizer, the price was still great and it made it here in really good time. I will wait for a response to my email, but I'm not going to let one bad attie turn me off on such a great one-stop place to shop!!

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I need to ask a simple question here to the people that have these complaints.

Have you packaged up you products that youve purchased from East Mall that you say are bad or defective, and sent them back to Rick or David so they could look at your bad products and written a note in the package explaining your problems.???????

Or do you just expect David the owner at EastMall to believe everybody that says this or that was bad or defective.??? Because if thats the case you all are in the wrong from a business standpoint.!! If in return you have sealed up you appearent bad or defective products and either David or Rick has examined them and then never heard back from either, which I highly doubt is the case because I have been dealing with both of these Gentleman since Sept of 2009 and I know a bit about how they opperate and what there customer service is truly like on a first hand basis. I would really like to hear what youve done regards to what I have written, please give you feedback when you can.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
It must have been a bad batch that went through. I had a DOA atomizer, too. I haven't really stressed the batteries to make sure that they're okay, as I use the gold ones for fruity flavors and I don't have any right now that I like enough for more than a hit or two a day. I did send an email to CS back on 08/09/2010 but haven't gotten an acknowledgment yet. I figure it was bad timing on my part with all the problems with the web happening right about the same time.

I will say, though, at least in my case, even with one dead, mismatched atomizer, the price was still great and it made it here in really good time. I will wait for a response to my email, but I'm not going to let one bad attie turn me off on such a great one-stop place to shop!!

thank you for your understanding for all the issues with website of late.

I am sure the office is playing catch up and doing all they can to get back to all of you as quickly as possible.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
yes, as Matt says,

if you send with an issue to CS -

you should pack up your bad and or defective parts, and put a note in --- with your issues clearly explained,
include your order number and a copy of the cart note that comes with your order
ususally this is inside your package with the products.

Then - you wait for further instructions from CS ------

thanks .:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread