Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Last year we did the easter egg so this year - we will go for the baskets. All you have to do to be entered is submit your easter basket, a basket you made up yourself for a child, grandchild or any cool pic of an eater basket. We will announce a winner on Tuesday in case some people want to wait until after Sunday when the kiddos get their baskets.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Another great contest. Just wanted to say. . .
0003.gif
to you.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I made these little mini baskets back in 2009, and I was so proud of the way they came out that I actually took some pics!! :)
(but I just realized the Purple one was backwards... :facepalm: lol)

Easter-2009-1.jpg~original

Easter-2009-2.jpg~original

Each one was filled with multi-colored excelsior, a Cadbury egg in the middle, and surrounded with jelly beans and little chocolate eggs. I was really surprised that the colors of the ribbons I got matched the baskets, too!! :wub: (didn't plan on that)

Thanks.. and Hoppy Eater!!
easter-012.gif~original

Last edited:

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
I made these little mini baskets back in 2009, and I was so proud of the way they came out that I actually took some pics!! :)
(but I just realized the Purple one was backwards... :facepalm: lol)

Easter-2009-1.jpg~original

Easter-2009-2.jpg~original

Each one was filled with multi-colored excelsior, a Cadbury egg in the middle, and surrounded with jelly beans and little chocolate eggs. I was really surprised that the colors of the ribbons I got matched the baskets, too!! :wub: (didn't plan on that)

Thanks.. and Hoppy Eater!!
easter-012.gif~original

Love them - super cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread