Status
Not open for further replies.

DrmChld

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 8, 2011
OR USA
www.ecblendflavors.com
ECBlend.com is now open and ready to take your orders!

We are a new E-Cigarette and e-liquid supplier. We offer local delivery to the Rogue Valley area in beautiful Southern Oregon, as well as domestic shipping to anywhere in the US.

Our mission is to provide e-smokers with the highest quality, freshest USA made e-liquid. We use only repuatable high quality products.

SAVE! Free shipping on all orders above $50 and if you use the coupon code "10020" you will receive 20% your order.

If there is a flavor you want that isn't listed, you can E-Mail or PM me.
Visit our new store today: http://www.ecblend.com

Thank you!

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
The rewards look good! Since you're new, perhaps a fun weekly contest will get you in front of the ECF community. One vendor offered a $5 discount for first-time customers of juice over $10 as a way to get themselves out there too. Offering a discounted Flavor of the Week gets my attention too! Good luck with your new biz!

I'd love to be a reviewer!

Pamdane

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2011
Cleveland area, Ohio
You could run a recipe contest. I like your suggested prizes. I might make 2 and 3 winners choice of. I would offer the samples as 4 and 5. You want to get reviews out there, and people trying your product. You could also do something like a double your order randomly. At worst the winner gets more than they need and gets the extra to someone else to try.

Just ideas....

I'd be glad to review too! :p

vapbear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I think contests are a good way to draw new customers in and get them to take a look at what you have to offer. I also like bjannr's idea of giving discounts to people who post reviews of juices they order from you. Also you'll probably have some people who would want to win a kit and others who just want juice. That's my:2c:

StotheK

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2011
Knoxville
www.stevevape.com
Contests are always good! I agree with the others, kits are flashy prizes, but, well, everyone sells them anyway. Since you do your own juice blends, juice related prizes (possibly try a weekly giveaway or something) might do a better job of getting more of your product into peoples' hands and build up some buzz.

Good luck with the new store!

Who thinks we should run a contest and what should the rewards be?

1st prize: Riva kit?
2nd prize: 2 bottles of juice?
3rd prize: 5 samples?

36tinybells

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2011
Right Over Here
I actually like the idea of kits as a prize. I have great hardware but know people who are starting out that I would love to give a kit too! Juice is an awesome prize as well- maybe you should have a first prize that was a kit or a number of juices of equal value- winner's choice! Also, congrats on your new venture- I have just stocked up on juice but will definitely keep checking back as the bottle levels drop- the flavors sound tasty!

toto1013

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2011
SE Kansas
Congrats on your new venture. I wish you all the best. I like the idea of kits as prizes so that I might have the opportunity to try something that I wouldn't have otherwise or so that I could pass on to someone else to begin their vaping journey. Whatever you choose will be deeply appreciated no matter what....

opsguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2010
Florida Treasure Coast
Congrats on the new store!!

I actually think I may have been one of the first ones to get one of Jason's products. Maybe I should have asked him to autograph it. He he.

But seriously I got a bottle of his Chocolate covered strawberry and it is great. Nice consistency and flavor is mostly strawberry but not too sweet with a hint of chocolate. Very good quality and vapes very well in my eGo-T.

Good luck on your new venture and I will definitely be ordering more from you for sure.

And yes a contest for your great juice would be awesome.

Thanks

Last edited:

DrmChld

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 8, 2011
OR USA
www.ecblendflavors.com
Was going to place an order but 5.89 for shipping is to steep for me. Any plans for lower shipping costs in the future? I look forward to trying your tobaccos they sound great! Thanks in advance!

We have found the problem with our shipping calculator and this has been fixed.

Thank you all who have contacted us regarding this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread