Status
Not open for further replies.

caged

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Laurel, MD
Please excuse me -- I'm extremely antsy right now (haven't had a cig in 32 hours). In any case, I was wondering what people thought about these creations.....

1) Trying to go for a banana nut bread type of vape with some added deep complexity (hence the rum) and a little sweetness. Not sure if the banana percentage is too high or not though.

Bottle Size - 30 ml 8.99
Nicotine Strength - 24mg - (Strong, similar to Marlboro Reds) add 0.50
Menthol or Cool Hit - None
Base Mix - 70% PG 30% VG
1st Flavor - Pecan Flavor
1st Flavor Percentage - 20%
2nd Flavor - Banana Flavor
2nd Flavor Percentage - 35%
3rd Flavor - Jamacian Rum Flavor
3rd Flavor Percentage - 15%
4th Flavor - Vanilla Butternut Flavor
4th Flavor Percentage - 30%

2) This one was just kind of messing around. I'm thinking about increasing the Jamaican Rum and Licorice to 40% each, adjusting the cherry to 15% and the Wintergreen to 5% (looking for a cherry aftertaste and a hint of wintergreen).

Bottle Size - 30 ml 8.99
Nicotine Strength - 24mg - (Strong, similar to Marlboro Reds) add 0.50
Menthol or Cool Hit - Cool Hit, add 0.15
Base Mix - 70% PG 30% VG
1st Flavor - Jamacian Rum Flavor
1st Flavor Percentage - 35%
2nd Flavor - Licorice Flavor
2nd Flavor Percentage - 35%
3rd Flavor - Cherry Flavor
3rd Flavor Percentage - 20%
4th Flavor - Wintergreen Flavor
4th Flavor Percentage - 10%

Let me know what you think or even post your own creations for the fun of it.

DrmChld

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 8, 2011
OR USA
www.ecblendflavors.com
For the Wintergreen I would suggest 5%. All of the percentages together should equal 100%. The mix really depends on which flavor you want to stand out the most.

I can't recommend anything regarding Banana Nut Bread... I can do some research, but I cannot stand banana's. The smell, taste, texture just makes me want to gag lol. So I cannot help you there, I will do some research and see what I can come up with.

Jager itself is like a licorice flavor, so Yes we have Black licorice :)

caged

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Laurel, MD
Thanks.

FYI: Jägermeister’s ingredients include 56 herbs, fruits, roots, and spices including citrus peel, liquorice, anise, poppy seeds, saffron, ginger, juniper berries, and ginseng.

Jägermeister - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It looks like I can get close by mixing Licorice, Anise, and perhaps a little citrus.

x-smok3

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2011
Tennessee
Got my first order today! I ordered 12mg chocolate hazelnut tobacco. I have to say I am impressed with the shipping time ordered Sunday, shipped Monday, and would have gotten it yesterday if the neighbor had not had my mailbox blocked (grrr). The price is great even without the 20% discount. Most importantly the flavor right out of the gate is really good! It is exactly what I hoped for when I ordered it. I am not tasting much in the way of tobacco yet but that usually takes a few days to steep. Excellent customer service+ great price + quality product = Success! I will post a review in a few days when it has a chance to steep and change if it is going to.

caged

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Laurel, MD
Got my first order today! I ordered 12mg chocolate hazelnut tobacco. I have to say I am impressed with the shipping time ordered Sunday, shipped Monday, and would have gotten it yesterday if the neighbor had not had my mailbox blocked (grrr). The price is great even without the 20% discount. Most importantly the flavor right out of the gate is really good! It is exactly what I hoped for when I ordered it. I am not tasting much in the way of tobacco yet but that usually takes a few days to steep. Excellent customer service+ great price + quality product = Success! I will post a review in a few days when it has a chance to steep and change if it is going to.

How is the throat hit and how smooth is it?

LadyWeeps

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2011
Sacramento, CA
I've had these juices for about a week now. I have to say I am quite impressed with the flavor of your chocolate. All of the chocolate malt is gone (sample size) and the chocolate hazelnut tobacco isn't far behind. The vanilla malt didn't have the vanilla flavor that i was expecting, but it was still good.

I ordered the 70/30 pg/vg ratio with no extra flavor bump. I ordered 8 premix flavors (all sample sized) and this is the first time I have ordered from a vendor for the first time that I liked all 8 flavors.

DrmChld

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 8, 2011
OR USA
www.ecblendflavors.com
Quick question about the PG/VG ratio. Which ratio do you use when you create your flavors (or is it different for each flavor)? If possible I like to get the ratio intended by the juice's creator since varying the ratio can alter the flavors...

Each flavor is completely different. Each one has been tried and tested to make sure it is yummy from the first vape to the last.

You can specify which base mix of PG/VG you like. More PG for more throat hit, more VG for more vapor, it is all up to how you like it.

goodtimes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2011
OKC
Each flavor is completely different. Each one has been tried and tested to make sure it is yummy from the first vape to the last.

You can specify which base mix of PG/VG you like. More PG for more throat hit, more VG for more vapor, it is all up to how you like it.

Just a suggestion, feel free to take it or leave it, but would you consider putting an asterisk next to the recommended ratio for each juice? I, for one, would prefer for it to taste exactly as you designed it. I seem to remember Don from BWB saying that even a slight change in the PG/VG ratio can affect the flavor. Or perhaps it's really not as big a deal as I was led to believe, in which case, just forget I said anything... :)

DrmChld

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 8, 2011
OR USA
www.ecblendflavors.com
Just a suggestion, feel free to take it or leave it, but would you consider putting an asterisk next to the recommended ratio for each juice? I, for one, would prefer for it to taste exactly as you designed it. I seem to remember Don from BWB saying that even a slight change in the PG/VG ratio can affect the flavor. Or perhaps it's really not as big a deal as I was led to believe, in which case, just forget I said anything... :)

There really isn't a suggested base mix for any flavor. Some say higher PG ratios hold flavor better. If it does, in my opinion it isn't noticable :) I have tried 80/20 to 0/100 PG/VG and have not noticed a difference in flavor at all. There is a difference in the throat hit and vapor. More VG means more vapor, less throat hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread