Status
Not open for further replies.

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
Update Halons: The new code is ECF2015 and is still available for e-liquid and sample packs. Vape on

Just picked up Three of these babies with my Rewards Points:

malibu_2.png

And then 10% off the rest of my order with the discount code...

whoo doggie.. Thanks Halo.

Oh yeah. Forgot. Free Shipping.

What is not to love?

Jeeze! I just can't get out of this post. I forgot again. M0aR POINTS!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Rockin Randle
I just used the code about 5 minutes ago and it worked no problem. I know they were having some issues with the new website so maybe give it a try again or call in the order.
Just discovered the the ECF code no longer works. Very disappointed in Halo. Their somewhat high prices were offset by the ECF code and now that's gone with the new website.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Is there no more discount codes for Halo?
Will other flavors ever go to 70/30 vg/pg?
@Robbert , Hi.
I'll answer this question with a question. What's wrong with the current code? ECF2015 still gives 10% off juice at Halo.
I wouldn't count on new offerings for a while, since the cut off date from the Deeming rules has past. I don't think Torque will come out in a high vg blend, as the throat hit is a big part of that flavor.

Robbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    I'm feed up with halo.
    I contacted CS twice and they won't transfer bonus points.They said my order numbers are not authentic and even say at this moment there are no discount codes available.
    It works now but even contacting at this moment them they say no discount codes.I asked last two orders same replies.
    The bonus points is the real issue.I have every order number with invoice,shipment confirmation,and then being told by customer service its not authentic,let's just say I'm not happy at all.
    I tried two different customer service reps and both said the orders didn't exist nor the discount codes from ecig forum is not valid.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread