ECF App

Status
Not open for further replies.

McAnythingReally

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2015
Albany, NY
Basically it takes the forum, and converts it to a mobile format within an app. Its great for keeping up on threads from multiple forums as you can more or less subscribe to forums and threads, and have them all pop up in one app. So say I had posts I was following at another forum, those will pop up in my unread section along with my ECF posts.
Basically its just a more streamlined way to use forums on your phone, and it optimizes the forum to fit your phone as well.

McAnythingReally

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2015
Albany, NY
From a user point of view, Tapatalk is great. From an Administrative point of view, Tapatalk is a nightmare. It has a long illustrious string of security issues, and does not play well with forum permissions.
See this I did not know about Tapatalk, it came around full force after my webmaster days were over. That actually makes me much less inclined to use it as frequently knowing that. I tend to use it very little as it is, but knowing that, and knowing the headaches it can cause a webmaster, I think I will stay away from it.

Reactions: Izan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread