• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

ECF FORUM Español

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
night time owl yes Spanish speaking no.

but thats where google comes in and my hyper words
I could just be playing with word but at the end they are very close in meaning like:
bird of a same feather flies together (dios los cria y el diablo los une... god grows them and devil joins them)

did you get the idea?

lordmage

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2008
Dundalk,Maryland, USA
yes birds of a feather do then to flock together. and i think the word you are looking for is unites. god raises them and the devil unites them... but i do get your intent.

Spanish below exact text translation of above.

Si las aves de una pluma a hacer entonces a la grey de juntas. y creo que la palabra que está buscando es une. dios los cría y el diablo los une ... pero consiguen su propósito.

lordmage

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2008
Dundalk,Maryland, USA
good lesson, devil unites never sounds fine to me but we are here to learn, thanks again, keep on helping(teaching) I should also get mary k, and kent c here too

I am sure that we have hundreds of members in here that know Spanish, How many people can we help if we create a Spanish forum here.
take a look at these suggested wordings it will help your English. your English overall is great just a simple plural vs singular usage. your overall message is clear just simple suggestions like the ones above.

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
take a look at these suggested wordings it will help your English. your English overall is great just a simple plural vs singular usage. your overall message is clear just simple suggestions like the ones above.
I am missing your suggeted correction, but I have seen that most of the time I do not type my whole ideas, my ideas are in my brain but not in my typing and it happen in my own language, but in here am correcting that

Keep on helping me i need it, thank you

Last edited:

lordmage

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2008
Dundalk,Maryland, USA
good lessons, devil unites never sound fine to me but we are here to learn, thanks again, keep on helping(teaching) I ask mary k , and kent c to join us here

I am sure that we have hundreds of member in here that Know Spanish, how many people can we help if we create a Spanish forum here.
compare these to to my previous postings small things like that not exact but when you compare them to the originals you posted they will stand out better.
good lesson, devil unites never sound fine to me but we are here to learn, thank again, keep on helping(teaching) I should need mary k around too, and kent c

I am sure that we have hundred of member in here that do spanish, have you think of how many people we can help if we create and spanish forum here.

We should rename this post to spanglisg (just kidding)
i could do that you know :p your the OP so if you want i will :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread