Not open for further replies.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Hi Robin, thanks for helping. In "preferences" I don't see an option that you mention. I've looked everywhere and starting to feel dumb. :(
Hope by now you have it sorted. Do you use Tapatalk? I don't and that may be why you don't see your name at top of the screen? Let us know if you need more ideas.

Reactions: MsChris

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    You have to click on your name that is beside "inbox" rather than your name by your avi. Once you do that then you can click on preferences and scroll down to the last item and select which option you want. I just discovered that you don't have to click on your name. You can just hover the pointer over it and the menu will appear.

MsChris

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    You have to click on your name that is beside "inbox" rather than your name by your avi. Once you do that then you can click on preferences and scroll down to the last item and select which option you want. I just discovered that you don't have to click on your name. You can just hover the pointer over it and the menu will appear.

I have tried all the tips and I'll see if that helps. Just don't find this new interface as intuitive as the old one :sleep:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread