Status
Not open for further replies.

Timtam

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2009
Australia
The live chat does not recognise my user name although I am signed in, but it still seems to let me in Okay

The Chat is pretty much separate to the forums, as in it doesn't share any info (except for rule violations), so you can use any nick you want, although we encourage people to use their ECF forum username.

Bumblelion

Jul 16, 2010
Brantford ontario
  • Deleted by Warped3k
  • Reason: OT

maleatl

Nov 26, 2010
atlanta
ECF now has an integrated Live Chat. You may have noticed the new Live Chat link at the top of the forum. Click on that link and you will be connected to the chat.

The live chat is a great way to talk about the electronic cigarette. Come join and start chatting away!

Note: For those that already have an IRC client, such as mIRC, you can connect to the IRC server at:

irc.e-cigarette-forum.com
The port number is: 6667

Alex made a few screencasts on how to setup the different IRC clients. You can check them out here:

mIRC: ScreenFlow video
Chatzilla: ScreenFlow video
XChat: ScreenFlow video

I want to add a few comments about the live chat. I have a problem with the pm just popping up and not blinking or making a noise to let you know that you have a pm. :( All else is cool though. Wish it had voice or video chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread