Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier

igatos

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2014
Greece, Piraeus
Hi guys i'm from greece, experienced to vaping. For now my basing equipment is my provari and penelope v2. I have an issue about flavour, I m vaping tribeca, at 1.8oh~ 10w. My coils has good flavour only for 1 maybe and half day. They fully covered with gung, not a lot but to much to loose my flavour. I make coils with double 3mm silica wick. Can anyone tell me his experience?

Hi guys i'm from greece, experienced to vaping. For now my basing equipment is my provari and penelope v2. I have an issue about flavour, I m vaping tribeca, at 1.8oh~ 10w. My coils has good flavour only for 1 maybe and half day. They fully covered with gung, not a lot but to much to loose my flavour. I make coils with double 3mm silica wick. Can anyone tell me his experience?

Some flavors gung up quickly. Try a microcoil with not to much cotton. Remove cotton, dry burn the coil, and insert new cotton, if gung piles up.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
This bears repeating.

...This thread is not the Live Chat...

Information for using and getting into the Live Chat is in the first post:

Link to the first post :
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/123739-ecf-live-chat.html#post1918657

Also :
113055d1341108755-ecf-live-chat-ecf-stats.png

ChristineLee

Moved On
Jun 5, 2014
China
  • Deleted by classwife

TracyFox

Moved On
Jun 24, 2014
Korea
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Anniegreen

Moved On
Jun 24, 2014
Korea
  • Deleted by retired1

Jackiewsm

Moved On
Jun 25, 2014
China
  • Deleted by retired1
Hi everyone! I've been vaping for 3 1/2 weeks now, smoke free for 2 1/2 weeks. I started off on a Kanger 1000mah pass through battery with an Evod2 and Protank 3 clearo, 18mg 70/30 juice. I have since moved to an itaste CLK VV battery with the two original tanks and adding a itaste 16d to the mix. I have also changed to 14mg 50/50 juice because the first was too harsh on my throat, and I usually vape on 3.5 to 4.3 volts. Since this past Sunday I have noticed the harsh feeling returning. So I tried a 12mg 50/50 juice but then I didn't feel like I was hitting anything so I've been trying to deal with the 14mg. Today I ordered a Kanfun Lite Plus V2 clone and my boyfriend is going to build me some lower ohm coils when that comes as I'm currently using the 2.1 ohm coils. Opinion time...will the lower ohm coils help with the harshness? What else can I try to help with this issue? Thanks in advance!!

ssmith1456

Jun 28, 2014
Killen, AL, USA
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Spamming for post count

ssmith1456

Jun 28, 2014
Killen, AL, USA
  • Deleted by retired1

ssmith1456

Jun 28, 2014
Killen, AL, USA
  • Deleted by retired1

ssmith1456

Jun 28, 2014
Killen, AL, USA
  • Deleted by retired1

jgonzales74

Jun 29, 2014
Murfreesboro, TN
  • Deleted by retired1

jgonzales74

Jun 29, 2014
Murfreesboro, TN
  • Deleted by retired1

jgonzales74

Jun 29, 2014
Murfreesboro, TN
  • Deleted by retired1

jgonzales74

Jun 29, 2014
Murfreesboro, TN
  • Deleted by retired1

dslalex

Jun 18, 2014
California
Hello all! I've vaping about 8 months and must admit I was a non-smoker for over 40 years. I loved smoking but gave it up to have my children. All are grow now. Vaping has become a new hobby (among many others) I enjoy. I've tried doing some DIY with some success. [emoji106] I recently purchased an RBA but have done no builds to date. This is my first post, though I've been lurking about. Love this forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twiisted7709

Verified Member
Jun 30, 2014
Smyrna, TN, USA
Hi everyone! I've been vaping for 3 1/2 weeks now, smoke free for 2 1/2 weeks. I started off on a Kanger 1000mah pass through battery with an Evod2 and Protank 3 clearo, 18mg 70/30 juice. I have since moved to an itaste CLK VV battery with the two original tanks and adding a itaste 16d to the mix. I have also changed to 14mg 50/50 juice because the first was too harsh on my throat, and I usually vape on 3.5 to 4.3 volts. Since this past Sunday I have noticed the harsh feeling returning. So I tried a 12mg 50/50 juice but then I didn't feel like I was hitting anything so I've been trying to deal with the 14mg. Today I ordered a Kanfun Lite Plus V2 clone and my boyfriend is going to build me some lower ohm coils when that comes as I'm currently using the 2.1 ohm coils. Opinion time...will the lower ohm coils help with the harshness? What else can I try to help with this issue? Thanks in advance!!
Lower ohms will produce a warmer,more dense vapor. Try sticking around a 1-1.5 ohm build and see how that goes. That's the beauty of RDA you can pretty much do what you want until you find your sweet spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread